DFWM "How cheap did you build it" AR15 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFWM "How cheap did you build it" AR15 thread

I'd like to see how cheaply everyone can build an AR15 this year. Each year we seem to get it a little low, and with prices seeming to fall, I'm interested to see what you can do this year.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Cool thread. I wouldn't mind seeing what parts and where I can get em to build up something on the cheap.

Comment

Gonna have to watch this thread I'm interested in building a sbr soon.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

410.00 for Kit(Sarco) No shipping/no tax. I bought several and over 400 is free shipping. 69.00 per lower after all fees?(I forgot or lost track)

So 479.00 for a 16" Mil spec A-3, with removable hand guard.

Not too bad and Sarco stuff is not too bad either. (LMT barrel and DPMS upper)

Randy

Comment

I'm considering cheating. stripped upper, no forward assist or ejector cover, barrel without handguard, no sights, no stock. $300 AR15.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Lower/LPK- $~130??
            A2-Spring and buffer $12
            Free A2 Tube- $0
            Magpul PRS Stock- $140
            Lija 24in BB Free Float upper (replaced an injector on a guys truck 1hr of labor)
            So I say i'm in to it about $282 + 1 hr work. Must say looks exactly how i wanted to look.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              I'm considering cheating. stripped upper, no forward assist or ejector cover, barrel without handguard, no sights, no stock. $300 AR15.
              $230 ar15 sucka-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                $230 ar15 sucka-

seems legit.

Comment

i have 2 brand new standard 5.56 cal changing handles. FREE to a good home,
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    I need one!
                    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                      I need one!
                      pm me ur name/address

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I need one as well! Actually one of the final parts I need for a rifle.

Comment

Would love to have one if you still have one!

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            I need one as well! Actually one of the final parts I need for a rifle.
                            pm address.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
                              Would love to have one if you still have one!
                              sorry all out. they called first dibs.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X