woooo got my can!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woooo got my can!

Finally, took forever... But actually if shit didn't happen it would have been one of the fastest transfers I've ever had.

Mailed 04/07/12 - Form 4 mailed

Pending 05/07/12 - Application input.

Returned 09/04/12 - Error on overall length.

Pending 09/24/12 - Correction received.

Approved 09/26/12 - Correction approved.

Received 10/03/12 - Stamp received by SOT.

So, if the OAL hadn't been missed on the Form 4 it should have gone through in under 5 months. If they didn't take 1 solid month to place it in pending status it would have been under 4 months. It's definitely getting quicker. I can only hope maybe in some small part all my letters to my representative/asst director of ATF had some help in getting those assistants on.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

That's pretty boss, dude. Now let's go hunting.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Too bad the interns/helpers time is up, but heard they are still there for now.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        Too bad the interns/helpers time is up, but heard they are still there for now.
        So I guess the plan is let it creep back up and do it all over again?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That bitch looks mean!!

How much weight did the can add?

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
            That bitch looks mean!!

How much weight did the can add?
            10.2 oz

Comment

Looks sharp and clean. Is that a PA red dot?
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Looks sharp and clean. Is that a PA red dot?
                Yes, and it is awesome. Buy them.

Comment

Fucking badass dude. I want to see what that does to a tree rat. Badly.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Slick-looking thumper!
                    This thread needs some complimentary footage.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Yes, and it is awesome. Buy them.
                      Yeah, I've bought some of their other stuff. Nice to get good values.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Which can?
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          Which can?
                          SAS Arbiter

Comment

Steel or titanium?
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              Steel or titanium?
                              The arbiter is titanium. They also make a 7" version for .300blk called the Reaper. You can see all of them at http://www.milehighshooting.com/. But that 2" does get you something.

Comment

Working...
                              X