No announcement yet.

woooo got my can!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah. I was thinking the stainless .308 was called the Arbiter and the titanium version was the Arbiter Titanium.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Ah. I was thinking the stainless .308 was called the Arbiter and the titanium version was the Arbiter Titanium.
      Yeah the weird thing is it doesn't really even have a name, they just refer to it as the 7.62 can, or 7.62 SS, pretty odd nomenclature.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That thing looks badass CJ. Can't wait to hear some videos with some loads you make.

Comment

bad ass... So if I'm lucky ill get mine by Christmas.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
            That thing looks badass CJ. Can't wait to hear some videos with some loads you make.
            Now that I have the can on there I'm wondering if I should have bought a shorter barrel. Originally I had an 8.0" barrel ordered, but delta company couldn't produce the damn thing after 5 months, so I switched to CMMG, 7 months later and 3 months over delivery time I switched again to Core15, which was a 9.5". Honestly I was just thrilled to even find an SBR barrel for .300blk. If things change I might pick up a shorter barrel.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
              bad ass... So if I'm lucky ill get mine by Christmas.
              They're moving better, but not quick enough. Lol.

I miss 08 when transfers were a month or two at max.

What one person gets time wise compared to another I don't put much faith in. My recent form 3s have been 3 week transfers, I know another dealer down the street and he's at 3 months. Personal transfer wise, that shit is all over the map.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                They're moving better, but not quick enough. Lol.

I miss 08 when transfers were a month or two at max.

What one person gets time wise compared to another I don't put much faith in. My recent form 3s have been 3 week transfers, I know another dealer down the street and he's at 3 months. Personal transfer wise, that shit is all over the map.
                That's why you need to look at the big picture over at nfatracker.com Their charts are excellent data.
                Last edited by CJ; 10-04-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Now that I have the can on there I'm wondering if I should have bought a shorter barrel. Originally I had an 8.0" barrel ordered, but delta company couldn't produce the damn thing after 5 months, so I switched to CMMG, 7 months later and 3 months over delivery time I switched again to Core15, which was a 9.5". Honestly I was just thrilled to even find an SBR barrel for .300blk. If things change I might pick up a shorter barrel.

What size are you looking for? And how does it feel as is?

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                    What size are you looking for? And how does it feel as is?
                    I think an 8" would be ideal.

Comment

Good to see that they are working on their times. My Form 1 took a bit over 6 months. I wish I had been into guns back in 2008, 1 - 2 months blows my mind...I cannot fathom.

Comment

Fired it today. It's quiet. Really really quiet. Considerably more quiet than Alex's .22 bolt action shooting supersonic rounds. To give you an idea, it would be quiet enough for you to shoot it in your back yard in the middle of the night without anyone wondering what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Fired it today. It's quiet. Really really quiet. Considerably more quiet than Alex's .22 bolt action shooting supersonic rounds. To give you an idea, it would be quiet enough for you to shoot it in your back yard in the middle of the night without anyone wondering what it was.
                          Good to hear. Subsonic? I have a few hundred supersonic rounds on the way from Southwest Ammo.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            Good to hear. Subsonic? I have a few hundred supersonic rounds on the way from Southwest Ammo.
                            Yes, I had some 180gr loaded, not enough weight to dwell long enough to cycle the action. It will eject, but not chamber. The subsonic rounds we loaded for Keith worked fine though, so I just need heavier weight.
                            Last edited by CJ; 10-08-2012, 08:06 AM.

Comment

It sounds like dropping a bowling ball in a sandbox. Very quiet, recoil is low, and has a giggle factor that is off the charts. What's not to like!
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

niiice

Comment

Working...
                                X