No announcement yet.

woooo got my can!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got a chance to handle one of these today. WOW was it light. I think that I'm going to be placing my order for one this week. Hopefully I can get mine before next october!
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
      I just got a chance to handle one of these today. WOW was it light. I think that I'm going to be placing my order for one this week. Hopefully I can get mine before next october!
      The arbiter? A .300 win mag can that weighs 10oz. You can't beat that.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Here is a video of phaux shooting my .223 7.5" SBR through the arbiter.

Yes I realize it has no sights on it.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Un-private that shit!

Comment

Video is private.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              The arbiter? A .300 win mag can that weighs 10oz. You can't beat that.
              Yeah, they guy who had it has extensive experience with suppressors and he said that the arbiter was the one to go with in his opinion which I value a lot. He had it on a 300 win mag and also had provisions to put it on a ar-10 and ar-15. I think that handling it actually sold me on it. Do I have to call them, or does my class 3 guy have to call them to place the order? And I end up paying for it up front right?
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Un-private that shit!
                Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                Video is private.
                Yeah!
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Stupid default.

Comment

It's stupid quiet, quieter than the video makes it sound. Sounds like a pellet gun. You could shoot it in the backyard and I doubt anyone would even bat an eye.

Comment

Well that video is a full power 55gr .223 round that is very supersonic out of a 7.5" barrel. I'm also standing next to a giant aluminum awning that reflects the sound. I don't have any videos of the .300 yet.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Just called up Mile High Shooting Accessories and tried to place an order for the same can you got CJ. They said that SAS has relocated to Nevada and has to have the ATF come and inspect his new shop. They said that he expects to be up and going on the 13th, so and they expect to have their order fulfilled in 3-4 weeks. Where exactly did you get yours from? MHSA did a 10% military discount for me, so that helped! Commence the waiting game huh?
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I *ordered* mine from Mile High back in June. It took like a month to transfer to Jeff.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              I *ordered* mine from Mile High back in June. It took like a month to transfer to Jeff.
                              That's about what she said. Once she gets the suppressor in, it'll be 3-4 weeks before she ships it to my Class 3 dealer.
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

That thing is awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X