AR-15 receivers $82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
    Its every piece to make a complete ar15 minus the serialized part, ie the lower. You buy a lower and one of those parts kits and you're set to build an entire rifle
    why would they show this kit with the lower and everything assembled if you dont get it?
    Model 1 Sales is a quality based AR15 / M16 component and accessories provider.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
      why would they show this kit with the lower and everything assembled if you dont get it?
      http://model1sales.com/index.cfm?fus...ategory_id=230
      Because it would look weird to show a pic of an upper and lower parts kit. People like to see what something looks like complete. Order from RedXarms, much cheaper and they sell good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
        Because it would look weird to show a pic of an upper and lower parts kit. People like to see what something looks like complete. Order from RedXarms, much cheaper and they sell good stuff.
        yeah i like the complete ar extreme tactical. pretty cool
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
          yeah i like the complete ar extreme tactical. pretty cool
          Ya, I owned one of those with the ss barrel, looking at getting another one.

Comment

I built my first AR using that lower! Worked good for me, and looks just like any other lower I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
              If I thought that I could put one together I would buy parts and build a nice rifle, but I figure that I would get a better machine buying one that someone else made. I am good at fixing them or cleaning them, but building makes me nervous.
              Assembling a lower is super easy, and I wouldn't exactly call it 'building' one. All you have to do is bring up an online how-to doc or video and do it step by step. If you can follow instructions and you function test it when you're done (to make sure the safety and trigger are working right), the only danger is scratching up your lower if you don't know what you're doing.
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I just ordered 3 of these.

Comment

Just ordered 2 of these!

Comment

Anyone finding anymore lower deals. All the above are sold out

Comment

Does anyone else know of any cheap or affordable lowers
                      No plastic! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                        Anyone finding anymore lower deals. All the above are sold out
                        Once I get mine I'll cut you a deal at $350 each.....

Comment

$99 and free shipping. There was 550 units about 30 minutes ago, now it shows 512.
                          IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

493 in a matter of seconds
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                              X