AR-15 receivers $82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
    If anyone finds one under 100$ I'm a player. Let us know!
    FIrst dibbs! Will paypal immediately

Comment

Meh, I bought the cheap (but nice quality ones) in the GB. I'm stocking more up on Magazines than anything. Good Friday was awesome. Got 10 Pmags for $100...can't beat that. Wish I had placed a second order now.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        Meh, I bought the cheap (but nice quality ones) in the GB. I'm stocking more up on Magazines than anything. Good Friday was awesome. Got 10 Pmags for $100...can't beat that. Wish I had placed a second order now.
        I got a couple now I wish I had done 10.

Comment

I was emailed a reciept, but still haven't been notified of shipping..

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            I was emailed a reciept, but still haven't been notified of shipping..
            Meanwhile the mailman stated he put notice on my door and attempted delivery on Christmas Eve. I laughed at that bullshit since I was home all day, and there wasn't shit outside. All my neighbors outbound flags are still up on their mailbox since Christmas Eve, never even drove down our street. Fucking union workers.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My authorization charge dropped off, guess I assumed they were made and ready to go out.

Comment

$169 now
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Meanwhile the mailman stated he put notice on my door and attempted delivery on Christmas Eve. I laughed at that bullshit since I was home all day, and there wasn't shit outside. All my neighbors outbound flags are still up on their mailbox since Christmas Eve, never even drove down our street. Fucking union workers.
                  They do that shit regularly here. One day I was actually in the p.o. and a guy came storming in yelling obscenities at the clerks. The actual guy that runs his route just happened to be in the building and he came up front and the guy just went on a verbal beating on him because there was some prescriptions he was supposed to have delivered that apparently the guy really needed. Everytime the driver opened his mouth the guy would yell over him calling him a MF'n liar!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    They do that shit regularly here. One day I was actually in the p.o. and a guy came storming in yelling obscenities at the clerks. The actual guy that runs his route just happened to be in the building and he came up front and the guy just went on a verbal beating on him because there was some prescriptions he was supposed to have delivered that apparently the guy really needed. Everytime the driver opened his mouth the guy would yell over him calling him a MF'n liar!!!!
                    I bet he really enjoyed having the opportunity to tell them how he felt. They are all worthless. I've been putting up with this shit forever, every single house I've had this happens, every single postman. I've never had any of this shit happen with any Fedex, or UPS guy.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

USPS is hands down the biggest worthless bunch of lazy fucks on the planet that actually have a job. I try to make nice with the delivery guy that runs my route 90% of the time by meeting him at the curb when I can so he can hand off my mail to me and not stop moving and I give him a ice cold bottle of water every once in a while during the real nasty days in the summer if I am outside and hear him coming. I get tons of shit USPS and as if they are not fucked up enough already there are 2 other houses within 100 yards of me that have the same house # but on different streets so I try to make sure he remembers me. More than once I have checked the tracking on a UPS package to see it delivered and walked around the corer to see it sitting on someone else door step.

Comment

USPS is hands down the biggest worthless bunch of lazy fucks on the planet that actually have a job. I try to make nice with the delivery guy that runs my route 90% of the time by meeting him at the curb when I can so he can hand off my mail to me and not stop moving and I give him a ice cold bottle of water every once in a while during the real nasty days in the summer if I am outside and hear him coming. I get tons of shit USPS and as if they are not fucked up enough already there are 2 other houses within 100 yards of me that have the same house # but on different streets so I try to make sure he remembers me. More than once I have checked the tracking on a UPS package to see it delivered and walked around the corer to see it sitting on someone else door step.
                        So I call them up to ask wtf I need to do about this package not delivered, and I gave them the confirmation number and they can't find anything. They also can't find any record of a note being left. Great, got to love this shit.

Comment

So I call them up to ask wtf I need to do about this package not delivered, and I gave them the confirmation number and they can't find anything. They also can't find any record of a note being left. Great, got to love this shit.
                          I believe it is still on the truck. My best guess is that if the delivery man sees that a certain street or block of people have a very low amount of mail to deliver they will skip it over until the next day to save time and because they are lazy as fuck. I live on a very short street with about 6 other houses. There are times I see the mail truck just skip us all together and you cant tell me that at least one or two houses had at least one piece of crap mail because when I do watch them pull through they always have crap for every house.

Comment

I believe it is still on the truck. My best guess is that if the delivery man sees that a certain street or block of people have a very low amount of mail to deliver they will skip it over until the next day to save time and because they are lazy as fuck. I live on a very short street with about 6 other houses. There are times I see the mail truck just skip us all together and you cant tell me that at least one or two houses had at least one piece of crap mail because when I do watch them pull through they always have crap for every house.
                            The best part is I gave them their unique tracking number, and they have no record of it existing. Just hilarious government incompetence.

Comment

The best part is I gave them their unique tracking number, and they have no record of it existing. Just hilarious government incompetence.
                              I have had this exact scenario happen to me. Ordered a few things off Amazon, received all of the appropriate communications, tracking system appeared to be working.

Delivery date comes, system updates status as "delivered" so I am happy as hell. Get home, there is $hit waiting for me; No notice, no email, nothing.

I call them, blah blah blah we cant help you because we cant find it in our system.

About 4 days later the item shows up mysteriously at my front door
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Aero called my FFL today to get info. My 3 lowers should ship today or tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X