LOL - whatacountry.com shuts down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL - whatacountry.com shuts down

They just flipped the switch. I hope I get my orders!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Me too.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn.

Comment

yep, looked for AK parts earlier and the site just came up with an error message
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

wharz pictar or video

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
            wharz pictar or video
            Yeah, that. Damn newbs.

Comment

Why?

Comment

From their site:

Due to the overwhelming demand of our merchandise we are temporarily suspending all phone and online ordering. All orders that have been successfully placed will be fulfilled; we greatly appreciate your patience while we work on all the open orders.

Our limited staff is working very hard to pack and ship these orders. Emails are automatically sent out as your order progress. Please be patient and bear with us through this process.

Wishing all our customers a great holiday season.

What A Country, Inc.

Email: email@whatacountry.com
                Phone: 949-770-8881
                Fax: 949-951-4610

Comment

Wish we had a forum for this kind of topic, and/or competent mods that could move misplaced threads to the appropriate forum.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Atlantic stopped taking orders yesterday I noticed.

NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS...
                    Due to record setting demand for our products we are suspending sales until our shipping department can get caught up with current orders. We feel our obligation is to fill current orders before taking on new sales . We hope to resume ordering as soon as possible.
                    In the meantime, thank you for your patience.
                    Sincerely,
                    Atlantic Firearms.com
                    Jon

Comment

ammoman also shut down

Comment

SGAmmo stopped two days early. They said after the holiday they will be back rolling again.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Happening everywhere. Shop by my house answers the phone with "Thanks for calling, We're sold out of everything."

Going to the gun show this weekend even though I know prices will be higher than giraffe pussy.
                          14 Raptor
                          18 GT350

Comment

Working...
                          X