Silencerco SHOT show email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silencerco SHOT show email

I just received a newsletter from Silencerco about their new products for SHOT. The saker is listed of course (the most Badass .223 can there is), but what caught my eye is their new .45 Octane can. I've been waiting for a product like this but they were the last I expected it from. It's a standard cylindrical .45 can. I love the osprey but can't pull the trigger on one because of its assemetrical design. So that's a cool announcement.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

It's the Octane 45 HD.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

price?

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        price?
        I couldn't really find any info, I'll have to see when I home, it's all blocked at the office.

Comment

Ill have to keep an eye here. Planning on an SDN6, 22lr Pilot and some form of 45 acp can

Comment

Working...
          X