TRT. Who's on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    Good info but did not cover the two different AI options. Unless I missed it somewhere.
    1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
    TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
    Work In Progress

Comment

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
      Good info but did not cover the two different AI options. Unless I missed it somewhere.
      Here is some info that I posted in another thread in the past...

Now with many companies having recalled their products containing ATD, is there anything still available OTC that is still effective and reasonably priced?

Comment

what exactly can deca be prescribed for?

Comment

Looks like I am in the club too. I've felt like shit for a while now, 31yr, 6'1", 215lb. My level came back at 180. Doc told me to quit being a lazy fatass so I am going to do 30min of cardio daily and go to a high fat low carb keto diet for 10 weeks, I hope it helps.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Need some help too. Feel like an old punched out boxer most of the time. No matter what I eat or don't eat seem to help with weight loss. I'm 30 5'8" 220 try to ride the bike but can't do much cardio due to a bum leg. I don't want anymore kids but I dont want something thats going to give me cancer or some dead dick in a year or 2. Anybody got a doc they see and trust. I've always been skeptical if docs were just script pushers so if I got sick or hurt I just never would go and tough it out on my own. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              Looks like I am in the club too. I've felt like shit for a while now, 31yr, 6'1", 215lb. My level came back at 180. Doc told me to quit being a lazy fatass so I am going to do 30min of cardio daily and go to a high fat low carb keto diet for 10 weeks, I hope it helps.
              You'll notice a difference for sure! Once you get past that "groggy" feeling and your body starts using fat for energy, you'll feel tons better!

It's not easy so if you have a keto "buddy" or someone to do it with you, will help a lot. The key to winning the battle is preparation. Find what works for you with regards to being prepared. When hunger hits me, a lot of times I don't have time to make something. I usually keep enough chicken cooked for a couple of days. Tuna with mayo and a boiled egg is always on hand, I keep Eckrich sausage pre-sliced and ready to cook/nuke. Good luck

You can find lots of keto info here...
              A whole forum just for discussing ketogenic diets!

Comment

I'm on it, but don't need it since levels arent low.

Taking it with my "protein" .

Comment

Then it is not TRT.
                  1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                  TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                  Work In Progress

Comment

It's all relative...

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                      It's all relative...
                      No, it's really not. By definition, if you aren't replacing low T, then it's not therapy. Supplementation is not replacement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

I went to get tested today for the first time....92. Not even over 100.

However, the doc thinks that it may be skewed seeing as how I just landed last night after about 36 hours of traveling. I am going to go again on Friday to test again before making a decision on treatment.

Which brings me to this, who is on the pellets? My work location doesn't afford me weekly stops for an injection.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                          Which brings me to this, who is on the pellets?
                          No experience with pellets, but I've heard/read enough to never do it.

My work location doesn't afford me weekly stops for an injection.
                          Don't worry about stopping in somewhere. Get a vial and do it yourself.

Comment

Never did pellets. I did the gel for about 2 years before I had enough with the daily application and the constant shaving of the shoulders from said applications. Been on the shot for about a year now. I just get a vial and syringes and do it bi-weekly. Needles dont scare me so it's perfect for me. I was sub 85 range and now I'm steady at around 500ish. Andro gel, I couldn't ever get it to maintain a good enough level.
                            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

I went to get tested today for the first time....92. Not even over 100.

However, the doc thinks that it may be skewed seeing as how I just landed last night after about 36 hours of traveling. I am going to go again on Friday to test again before making a decision on treatment.

Which brings me to this, who is on the pellets? My work location doesn't afford me weekly stops for an injection.
                              check this out and just do your injections at home.

www.goodrx.com (testosterone cypionate)

saves me a ton

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                No experience with pellets, but I've heard/read enough to never do it.

Don't worry about stopping in somewhere. Get a vial and do it yourself.

You're PM box is full. Care to flush out a few..haha

Comment

Working...
                                X