New Ford Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
    Anybody want to by some perfect limited 22s with brand new pirellis?
    Where am picture?

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
      Where am picture?
      #metoo I wanna see.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Ram 2500

They can’t tow enough, I have a brodozer...
        For some reason I had you mixed up with BradM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          I had an EB f150 for a rental for a couple weeks, if I didnt use my truck to haul so much I would get one.

Comment

No help on a good dealer but I can vouch for Grapevine sucking huge donkey peen.

Little ginger fuck finance Mgr came in to make the deal on a '17 premium with performance package. "Were a volume dealer so these are the best prices in town. Here, let me print out the local dealers listings to show you."

Well this one here is $500 less and 4k less miles on your sheet...?

"Oh, 3, 4 and 5 on the list are sold." Then he proceeded to tell me that he had 2 more apointments on the same car on Saturday...the ficking finance mgr is now also selling the cars!?!?

So, I ask "so if I come back on Monday and the car is still here you will work with me then? "Ill sell it to you for the same price on Monday as I am today."

I bought the car because its what I wanted and its slim pickins on the used market at times but man I hate knowing that guy probably got some credit. They had it marked at $31,000 and with tt&l it came to $33,346.29 ; I asked if he would waive the $350 doc fee which he would not. He lost me forever after that and I've bought 2 new cars since July, lol

Edit: guy behinde me was being hasseled on a $50k truck, I looked at him and said "how bad do you want it? Seems the only people in here smiling are the sales guys." He walked out, was a small win for me

Will post some pictures once I get it back, took it to another Ford dealer to perform full inspection on it before my 3 day limit is up. Pick her up tomorrow!
            Last edited by Gtracer; 11-04-2018, 10:41 AM.
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Haha hes just mad because his 150 has been beat up a bit as of late.
              Guilty. I still haven't gotten my windshield replaced.

Comment

Girl and I drove a ‘18 edge sport with the 2.7 ecoboost for her. That thing is freakin quick for an suv.
                2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  Girl and I drove a ‘18 edge sport with the 2.7 ecoboost for her. That thing is freakin quick for an suv.
                  If it had similar power to this truck, I cpuld imagine it would be a blast to drive!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                    if it had similar power to this truck, i cpuld imagine it would be a blast to drive!

Sent from my samsung-sm-g930a using tapatalk
                    315/350
                    2012 GT500

Comment

325hp
                      400tq

In the truck I believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        #metoo I wanna see.
                        I’ll get some in the next couple days. At the deer lease until tues and phone service is terrible.

Comment

This may have been the delirium from working so much here lately, however, I was on my way home last night, looked over and realized this truck has a metal radio antenna. Been driving it for 3 weeks and had no clue it was there. All I could think about is, this is fucking 2018, why in the hell are auto makers still using metal antennas that stick off of the fender.

Comment

This may have been the delirium from working so much here lately, however, I was on my way home last night, looked over and realized this truck has a metal radio antenna. Been driving it for 3 weeks and had no clue it was there. All I could think about is, this is fucking 2018, why in the hell are auto makers still using metal antennas that stick off of the fender.
                            Haha one of the common mods is to change that to a short rubber replacement.

Just google "short f150 antenna"

Comment

Haha one of the common mods is to change that to a short rubber replacement.

Just google "short f150 antenna"
                              It will definitely happen. I just couldn't help but think, how the fuck is this still happening. There are solutions for this, why is it not an industry standard!

Comment

It will definitely happen. I just couldn't help but think, how the fuck is this still happening. There are solutions for this, why is it not an industry standard!
                                Theres certainly a reason for it, but I have no clue what it is. It could be something functional like better reception in certain cases or improved aero performance...or pofit based. If a metal antenna is $2 cheaper than a stubby plastic, then they will save millions annually.

My guess is probably that its something functional however because truck profits are pretty high as is.

Comment

Working...
                                X