BREAKING:*Mosque shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
    So the only men that have ever performed anal sex have tiny dicks?
    And what normal person cares enough to talk about another man's dick size? With all the other weird shit you've done to bring attention to yourself you "may or may not" be a real piece of work.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      And what normal person cares enough to talk about another man's dick size? With all the other weird shit you've done to bring attention to yourself you "may or may not" be a real piece of work.
      Does not compute.

Comment

So the only men that have ever performed anal sex have tiny dicks?
        Reading comprehension.... I don’t care what people do with their genetalia. The point horse cock dudes don’t just slip it in the browneye. Hell even regular dudes gotta warm that up and lube it. But SVO just throws it in there.... does not add up.

Comment

You are a legend for sure. Never have I ever read or heard of those who've killed during war time mouth off about it in such great detail. I'm sure I've told you before, don't change for nobody!

Says the "may or may not" guy who becomes unhinged enough to make threads deserving of stickies? As well as crying about being left alone in the smack forum? Sure thing!
          If me laughing at you is “unhinged,” what does that make you? I know you morons fantasize that I care about any of this. Keep fantasizing. I may or may not give zero fucks.

Comment

Does not compute.
            It was directed at "may or may not" guy using your post.
            Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            If me laughing at you is “unhinged,” what does that make you?
            Pretty sure none of the smack threads of you crying and your stickied thread in the lounge have anything to do with me and everything to do with what an unstable fuck you are.

Comment

• You fuck's never get the brown eye do you? You don't have to have a small dick, and you don't have to use lube on the right chick. A womens cum is more than enough lube.

Comment

• So, about that mosque shooting and the subsequent kneejerk loss of gun rights in NZ...

Comment

It was directed at "may or may not" guy using your post.

Pretty sure none of the smack threads of you crying and your stickied thread in the lounge have anything to do with me and everything to do with what an unstable fuck you are.
                  And this is exactly why you are #3. Everyone knows you’re delusional at your best. And you are rarely at your best. You’d suck cock and let someone kick yiu in the balls at the same time just for the attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    You fuck's never get the brown eye do you? You don't have to have a small dick, and you don't have to use lube on the right chick. A womens cum is more than enough lube.
                    Say the guy giving it to cows.....

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Say the guy giving it to cows.....
                      Listen son, I've asked you several times now not to refer to your mother as a cow. Lord know's that fat bitch deserves it, though.

Comment

And this is exactly why you are #3. Everyone knows you’re delusional at your best. And you are rarely at your best. You’d suck cock and let someone kick yiu in the balls at the same time just for the attention.
                        Work on your trolling abilities, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Listen son, I've asked you several times now not to refer to your mother as a cow. Lord know's that fat bitch deserves it, though.
                          You assume your mom jokes bother me. Clearly cow jokes bother you more.

Comment

Work on your trolling abilities, son.
                            Son? LOL. And you tell me I need to work on my ability. Yep, you’re still 3 and Crazie cow f’r is #4 now.

Comment

You assume your mom jokes bother me. Clearly cow jokes bother you more.
                              You know you have me confused with Soap, right?

You are one stupid mother fucker. Do us all a favor and wash your mouth out with a .45.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                If you were a psychopath, you wouldn't give 2 shits about the dog. You'd kill it for $50. Ever felt happiness or love or cared about a friend or family member?Then you're not a psychopath. They're not capable of it as a result of their disease.
                                Nope, sure haven't. I haven't ever felt much of anything. Anger or mild frustration is about as emotional as you will ever get out of me unless you happen to peek through the window while I'm fucking someone or see me in a fight.
                                My dog is my property and it took a lot of work to train her. She is dangerous and I don't trust anyone else with her.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                See here is an example of how your stories don’t add up. You claim to be hung like an elephant, yet you “just stuck it up their ass.” Even dudes with average dicks can’t do that. The tightness of going the wrong way is what its all about.

So your either not Dirk Diggler’s dad or your not banging chics in the pooper. I don’t care either way but your stories don’t add up.
                                I've never made the claim of being hung like an elephant, you're attributing what other people have said about me in jest with something that I've said. I also use J Lube which is a complete game-changer for anal sex. I could stuff a baseball into your ear using J Lube.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X