Is Dallas Mustang dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
    This picture was reportedly taken recently during business hours. The person mentioned they just decided to drive to the shop, since they weren't answering calls and not responding to ?s through social media.

If you take it at face value, I would say having the safety gates closed and a shield lock on the door that they probably are done. Although, there is no mention of anything on their website or FB store page. Providing no heads up to customers that were still ordering parts in early May. It sounds to me that their radio silence is a good sign they filed for bankruptcy. This is of no surprise. Their customer service is widely regarded as being lackluster at best. I just used Summit Racing, Jegs, eBay, and occasionally the Ford Racing catalog to get my parts.

It really is sad. It was once the best place to get parts. I hate seeing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jtotin View Post
      Man, DM has been failing me lately on ordering parts. I’ve had to go to CJ pony for orders cause DM has been saying anything I order was over a week out. Got tired of their shit and the guys at the counters shitty attitudes.
      Screw CJ unless you like backordered parts and crap customer service. NPD is where it’s at.

Comment

I thought they had died years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Screw CJ unless you like backordered parts and crap customer service. NPD is where it’s at.

Honestly, the last at least 5 times I’ve tried to get something from DM they were the ones back ordered and CJ had the same parts to me in 2 days. I haven’t had any issues with CJ

Comment

Originally posted by jtotin View Post
            I haven’t had any issues with CJ
            Keep trying. They will find ways to disappoint.

Comment

When it comes to just parts 90% of the time they never had what I wanted in stock. For that reason it’s either American muscle/Summit racing CJ pony parts.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Keep trying. They will find ways to disappoint.

lol alright negative Nancy

Comment

Whiteboy had a post on FB talking about them being closed. Someone was commenting on the thread saying his car was locked inside because it was getting worked on and nobody was answering his calls.

Sucks they are done but everyone knew it was coming for a long time.

I know everybody is just wondering when the fire sale is going to be now.....
                  1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                  1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                  2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

When was the last time you saw anything exciting come out of DM?

All you would ever hear is stories of lackluster tuning and shitty service. I stopped going almost 15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                      Times are a changin'. Ask Blockbuster. And Radio Shack. And Sears. Change with them or suffer the consequences.
                      Seems like they'd notice their decline, and then just start copycatting whoever was doing the best. So sears and radioshack would adopt a model very similar to amazon. But no, instead they just die. Seems like odd behavior.
                      WH

Comment

Times are a changin'. Ask Blockbuster. And Radio Shack. And Sears. Change with them or suffer the consequences.
                        Rumor has it that there still is an actual Blockbuster doing business in Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Rumor has it that there still is an actual Blockbuster doing business in Oregon.
                          There was still one old-school family video rental place here in Rowlett. It closed a few weeks ago and now a mechanic shop is opening there.

Comment

There was still one old-school family video rental place here in Rowlett. It closed a few weeks ago and now a mechanic shop is opening there.
                            there's still one in mansfield.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              One in Kaufman too. Sucker has been there since the early 90's and doesn't look to be closing any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                You wouldn't be referring to the one connected to the gas station on Sublett and 287?

Comment

Working...
                                X