renting a longhorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renting a longhorn

Say a fella wanted rent a longhorn with a rider dressed in an Uncle Sam outfit to parade around his neighborhood. Where to find such a service locally?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

I’d hit up one of the guys at the stockyards. I’m sure if the price is right they’d do it.

Comment

Yeah we need some more details on this one...

Comment

A guy posted this on FB back on Easter.

Our HOA is planning a block party/parade for 4th of July.

I'd like to hire someone with a longhorn or more to parade along too.

In similar news, I land into DFW on 4th of July around 10am. I'm looking to do it big this year.

Comment

You can request a Bevo appearance through the UT Austin website, not sure they'd be willing to do the uncle Sam part though. Or http://www.vidanuevaranch.com/Defaul...e=Rent-A-Steer

Comment

I think this might be Soaps department.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I think this might be Soaps department.
              He has ridden a cow before soooooo..........
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Dang the owner of the land behind me just gave away 2 huge longhorns. Very gentle animals until they start swinging that head. I had to call the neighbor one evening one of them was tearing apart his new tractor! He said you have a gun shoot that fucking thing! I told him ill go see if I can throw some feed and apples over the fence to get it's attention off your tractor but I'm not shooting a cow.

Comment

Found it. Took some light digging around on FB.

We are renting for an hour. I'll get to ride it in our HOA parade while the owner walks the lead. Then for whatever time is left we can let kids jump on for pictures.

Comment

I like your style

Comment

How do you one up a cow skin rug in the house? Ride one.

Comment

New chapelle skit..."when keeping up with the Joneses goes wrong"

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                          Very gentle animals until they start swinging that head.
                          I got hit in the ribs by a young steer (wasn't a longhorn, though) about 20 years ago and I still have a scar. He decided he wanted out of the barn and I tried to stop him. He started swinging his head and I didn't realize I was within range of the horns. It knocked the wind out of me and hurt for a while, but surprisingly didn't break a rib.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            I got hit in the ribs by a young steer (wasn't a longhorn, though) about 20 years ago and I still have a scar. He decided he wanted out of the barn and I tried to stop him. He started swinging his head and I didn't realize I was within range of the horns. It knocked the wind out of me and hurt for a while, but surprisingly didn't break a rib.
                            Lol every time anyone would go over there (not very often) to check Wells or whatever. The damn longhorns would circle the trucks and wouldn't let them get out of their trucks. One guy checking Wells in a new Escalade dressed up all fancy did get out and walk about 100 yards to check a water well I guess he didn't get the memo. He looked up and seen them running towards him so he started running and ran right into a low lying pond about 3ft deep and fell on his face. I was laughing hysterically and said hey they just want to play! They aren't going to eat you, maybe play dead!

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                              How do you one up a cow skin rug in the house? Ride one.

Cue Thomas the Train song, choo choo muthafucka

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                              X