X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU Economies collapsing Part Deux

Oh fuck, here we go again with this shit

IRELAND
    The EU authorities have begun to vent their fury against Ireland over its refusal to accept a financial rescue, fearing that the crisis will engulf Portugal and Spain unless confidence is restored immediately to eurozone bond markets.

PORTUGAL
    Euro under siege as now Portugal hits panic button
    Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. Montreal Gazette offers information on latest national and international events & more.

GREECE, AGAIN
    Greek deficit much bigger than estimate
    Greek deficit for 2009 was 15.4% of GDP, not 13.6%, says EU statistics agency

GREECE BITCHING TO GERMANY ABOUT NOT 'SHARING THE WEALTH'
    Greece, Germany Grapple Over Debt

LOL, don't forget that we are in terrible shape here in the US.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      LOL, don't forget that we are in terrible shape here in the US.
      Oh I'm well aware, but this caught my eye after their Trillion dollar bailout of Greece.

Looks like QE all the way around!!

Comment

Originally posted by sc281
        Oh I'm well aware, but this caught my eye after their Trillion dollar bailout of Greece.

Looks like QE all the way around!!
        I was joking. If everyone prints money there would be an equal amount of inflation everywhere but relative pricing would stay the same. Of course, the Chinese can't print money, they are getting fucked by inflation already. That is why they squealed when we did it.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          I was joking. If everyone prints money there would be an equal amount of inflation everywhere but relative pricing would stay the same. Of course, the Chinese can't print money, they are getting fucked by inflation already. That is why they squealed when we did it.
          China is about to come out smelling like a rose. Everyone thinks that fucking eachother equally will negate everything else. LMAO!

Comment

And I thought debt was a good thing? I am soooo confused.
            class joke
            {
            private:
            char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
            double Peas, Carrots;
            string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
            };

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              China is about to come out smelling like a rose. Everyone thinks that fucking eachother equally will negate everything else. LMAO!
              Bullshit!

Maybe they can bring back government price controls to limit corporate profits. Or raise interest rates again. Their stock market is down over 10% for the year because people are scared shitless of what the communist bastards who have power are going to do to combat inflation.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Bullshit!

Maybe they can bring back government price controls to limit corporate profits. Or raise interest rates again. Their stock market is down over 10% for the year because people are scared shitless of what the communist bastards who have power are going to do to combat inflation.

How about we go back to the free enterprise system without a bunch of governmental regulation bullshit? Then prices can get back alligned with supply & demand so there aren't a bunch of artificial prices/values. I'm just sayin...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                  How about we go back to the free enterprise system without a bunch of governmental regulation bullshit? Then prices can get back alligned with supply & demand so there aren't a bunch of artificial prices/values. I'm just sayin...
                  Austrian economists, what is this crazy talk?
                  class joke
                  {
                  private:
                  char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                  double Peas, Carrots;
                  string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                  };

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                    Oh yea, what artificial prices and values are we seeing? I'm sure you will say commodities are overpriced.

Comment

This is a worldwide epidemic. Big government was a great experiment and it failed. Enjoy the ride down. We are headed back to the days of the wild wild west once again, just with a more urban backdrop.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Oh yea, what artificial prices and values are we seeing? I'm sure you will say commodities are overpriced.
                        Absolutely everything is currently at an artificial price right now.

Comment

Thank you! I was going to say it, but didn't feel like getting into a pissing contest about it

We can look back to the Great Depression to have some examples of the govt fucking up prices with the agricultural debacle of destroying food to stablize the prices...it hasn't stopped since!
                          sigpic

Comment

Really, how so?

Comment

Working...
                            X