Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milwaukee Sheriff Serves Al Sharpton & Eric Holder Some Cold Reality After Feds Clear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee Sheriff Serves Al Sharpton & Eric Holder Some Cold Reality After Feds Clear

Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke shared his feelings about Al Sharpton and others who rushed to judgement over the shooting of Michael Brown, during a discussion Thursday on Fox & Friends about the Justice Department’s decision not to pursue a civil rights case against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson:

“I don’t expect anything intelligent to come out of the mouth of Al Sharpton. We know he is a charlatan. Al Sharpton ought to go back into the gutter he came from. The police officer is owed a lot from him, Eric Holder and the President of the United States.”
    Clarke also weighed in on the Ferguson grand jury’s decision not to indict Wilson:

“The grand jury in Ferguson, Missouri, got it right. Officer Wilson has been exonerated. The thing I want to know is how does he get his reputation back?”
    Excellent question. Officer Wilson was charged, tried and convicted by various members of the media and many in the public, as well. He will most likely never again work as a police officer. All because of what?

VIDEO

I can see some civil action, like a wrongful death lawsuit coming from the Brown family against Officer Wilson. I'm also waiting for Wilson to fire off some defamation lawsuits to many others to cover the rest of his permanently damaged career.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      I can see some civil action, like a wrongful death lawsuit coming from the Brown family against Officer Wilson. I'm also waiting for Wilson to fire off some defamation lawsuits to many others to cover the rest of his permanently damaged career.
      Both will happen, and hopefully the Brown family won't get a penny. I hope Wilson names the POTUS, Holder, Sharpton, MSNBC, and every media outlet he can for an outrageous sum. It was pretty obvious from the beginning how things were going to go down and yet his life is ruined -- beyond the fact that he shot and killed someone in the line of duty.

Comment

Their sheriff and their chief of police are both cool mofos.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
        X