Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    And man do they hate it when you point out all those pesky historical facts

Which is why I can kind of see the point of the white separatist. Or black separatist or any separatist. I'm not one, but people do seem to get along better without multiculturalism. I dont actually think its got anything to do with race, except for the retards who actually think that matters. Its more like the culture that people seem to hate, which is almost always made up of people of a certain skin color. So if they were separated, as they were for so long by oceans and geography, you probably wouldn't see any of these problems.
    and why does race matter anymore? Those that make it a public talking point on Television to get ratings to sell advertising and make money.

TV and attempts for ratings/popularity are driving the constant emotional reaction to EVERYTHING. If TV news was actual report of news and not a spreading of "join us in our opinion", people could give two shits about what someone else thinks or does. Are homosexuals, mass murderers, child rapists purely a thing of the 20th century? Heck no. Those things have been happening since the beginning of man. Now we just hear about it all the damn time because of TV News trying to be the most popular to get us to watch.

Kill TV "news" and the world gets better overnight because they will be forced to think for themselves....and I do realize how dangerous that could be too but I am willing to take that chance.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
      and why does race matter anymore? Those that make it a public talking point on Television to get ratings to sell advertising and make money.

Kill TV "news" and the world gets better overnight because they will be forced to think for themselves....and I do realize how dangerous that could be too but I am willing to take that chance.
      I've often thought the media is a huge problem in all of this. It may be, it just may be, that racism in america might not even exist at all (at this point) if it weren't for the media constantly pouring gasoline on that fire. Or at least be greatly diminished. To the point that its really no concern to anyone.

But you can't stop the freedom of the press! A free pass to get to say whatever they please with almost no consequences.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        I've often thought the media is a huge problem in all of this. It may be, it just may be, that racism in america might not even exist at all (at this point) if it weren't for the media constantly pouring gasoline on that fire. Or at least be greatly diminished. To the point that its really no concern to anyone.

But you can't stop the freedom of the press! A free pass to get to say whatever they please with almost no consequences.
        Fires rarely keep burning if they aren't fueled. Maybe if we required actual facts to be presented instead of opinion fueled by hate, ratings or profit, we might actually get better. Maybe we still allow someone to have a cable channel and present their opinion, but if you want to hear it you have to pay a subscription. They still have a medium and freedom to voice their opinion, but you can choose to hear it or NOT. Similar to books...

The problem lies with the "media" competing for your attention. Turn off television news COMPLETELY to the entire country for 90 days except for the weather channel. The country would probably improve greatly....and so would the birth rate 9 months later. The average dumbass is addicted to the train wreck on the boob tube because they have nothing else to do.

Remove the fuel....the fire goes away.

Comment

I was thinking maybe outlaw opinion pieces unless they run a big black and white banner at the bottom saying "this is all the opinion of" and "this is all mere speculation" sort of like the cigarette packages have to do. That, and if they are going to slander and defame people in the way that they do, dancing around the slander and defamation laws to the best of their ability, then they are required by law to report any type of exoneration that may come to light, in the same time slot. At the exact same time of day.

Also make a law that each media premises must be an independent organization all on its own. No more consolidation of the media into one big giant, easily controlled mass used for propaganda. And receiving any money from any form of government is a felony, as well as trying to give them money (on the part of any politician or government entity)
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            I got to tell yall this shit.

My wife is a high school teacher at a school with a 20% white demographic. They were told that the number of non-white students that had been disciplined was too high, and it needed to be more equal. The new policy is that the teachers have to document 4 referral worthy incidents before they can actually write them up. Each teacher, each student. They get 4 freebies before anything happens, in each class.

White students are to be written up for everything.
            Same thing is happening in Minneapolis.. Black kids simply do NOT get suspended for any "infraction". Anyone else is fair game. People still wonder why I don't want to live there....

Comment

And they say reverse racism doesn't exist
              WH

Comment

Working...
              X