FEMA camps for realzz!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEMA camps for realzz!!!

Let's go ahead and get the Conspiracy Theorists something to talk about.

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory Proves FEMA Camps Exist for American Citizens in New Episode that Airs Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST Only on TruTV

Aaron Dykes
    Infowars.com
    November 10, 2010

“Police State,” the Bombshell New Episode from Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory Airs Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM Eastern / 9 PM Central on TruTV.

Former Gov. Jesse Ventura and his crew at Conspiracy Theory have blown the FEMA camp issue wide open in a truly groundbreaking episode from the program’s second season on TruTV. The “Police State” episode proves once and for all that the feds have trained to take on American citizens, planned for riots and disasters and made preparations to maintain order at any cost. Tune in this Friday, Nov. 12 at 10 PM Eastern/ 9 PM Central and leave the denial at the door.

This powerful episode is the largest and most in-depth investigation into FEMA camps to date– and it is scheduled to air on television. Radio host and filmmaker Alex Jones returns to the series yet again, as the team takes you to confirmed on-the-ground facilities, confronts the legislators who authorized FEMA camps and breaks down the full-scale technologically-integrated police state that includes Fusion Centers, FEMA, the Department of Homeland Security and more.

Tinfoil in 3... 2.... 1....

Comment

They're coming to get you. Barbed wire on the insides OH NO! Fusion centers can suck my sack.
      “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

My post from "the other board"

You know, I was a big doubter of many conspiracy theories, just on the notion that most sound silly. Just like I did with FEMA consentration camps. I also used to automatically disregard anything people like Glenn Beck and Alex Jones say. The more and more I give them an opportunity to explain exactly how they get to their conclusions, the more I understand why they have come to those conclusions.

THEN, I go into the devil's advocate mode; trying to debunk their thoughts. It used to be that they could have a story riding for weeks and just focus on that. Now, it's many different issues everyday, sometimes being revisited with updated information.

Now I know there are people who will either believe it or not without looking into it because it "sounds ridiculous." Is there anyone that actually conducts their own investigations into things?

Check out Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones in these videos. Call them whatever you want, but unless you have better input into this, you really are just wasting time.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

That's the whole episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
          You know, I was a big doubter of many conspiracy theories, just on the notion that most sound silly. Just like I did with FEMA consentration camps. I also used to automatically disregard anything people like Glenn Beck and Alex Jones say. The more and more I give them an opportunity to explain exactly how they get to their conclusions, the more I understand why they have come to those conclusions.

THEN, I go into the devil's advocate mode; trying to debunk their thoughts. It used to be that they could have a story riding for weeks and just focus on that. Now, it's many different issues everyday, sometimes being revisited with updated information.

Now I know there are people who will either believe it or not without looking into it because it "sounds ridiculous." Is there anyone that actually conducts their own investigations into things?

Check out Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones in these videos. Call them whatever you want, but unless you have better input into this, you really are just wasting time.

That's the whole episode.
          “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Been to one in Louisiana, I picked up a load of ""totes"" aka plastic coffins in Laredo and took them there. Spooky place. All paper work said they where plastic totes, but I have never seen a tote that hermetically sealed.
            Yes you can be disposed of in a rubermaid container.
            I have talked to some other truck drivers who have took some other stuff in.
            One guy took a load of big sign's stating marital law being in effect.
            Also took loads of water to fema warehouses around there also.

Comment

Working...
            X