Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...wtf is wrong with people!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I can't even believe it. Just crazy.

Comment

Antifa claimed it. But the report is deleted. This will end up being white guy, not Antifa.... Damn....
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Unimaginable and unbelievable that someone could do this sort of thing. Prayers to the families and victims. Last I heard was "at least 50" deaths. Scumbags will hail him as an all time high death toll.

Standby. We know the cycle. Guns will be blamed. Trump will be blamed. White conservatives will be said to be the real terrorists. MSM has the script already laid out.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I can believe it. These people are trying to take out as many as they can when they kill themselves. Must have had a lot of anger built up and took it out on the world. Here comes some liberals gonna try to take your guns away now. Get ready

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              Standby. We know the cycle. Guns will be blamed. Trump will be blamed. White conservatives will be said to be the real terrorists. MSM has the script already laid out.
              This
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Unimaginable and unbelievable that someone could do this sort of thing. Prayers to the families and victims. Last I heard was "at least 50" deaths. Scumbags will hail him as an all time high death toll.

100%

I think it's time for this old man to unplug and step away for a while. I want off this ride for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  100%

I think it's time for this old man to unplug and step away for a while. I want off this ride for a bit.
                  No you don't. Because when you come back, no one knows what bathroom to use, there are like 50 genders, music sucks, everyone is offended, Republicans are racists even though blacks have been voting Democrat for decades and still slaves to their vote, acronyms like SJW confuse you because you can't fathom what the fuck a social justice warrior is and list goes on.

All I want to see when I come back to the (fake) world in the US is that Ford has started to build the new Bronco.

Comment

sounds like a gat trigger.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

No you don't. Because when you come back, no one knows what bathroom to use, there are like 50 genders, music sucks, everyone is offended, Republicans are racists even though blacks have been voting Democrat for decades and still slaves to their vote, acronyms like SJW confuse you because you can't fathom what the fuck a social justice warrior is and list goes on.

All I want to see when I come back to the (fake) world in the US is that Ford has started to build the new Bronco.
                      That's all here, right now.

Comment

ISIS is claiming it.

"Isis has claimed responsibility for the deadliest mass shooting in American history.

Police said at least 50 people were killed and 200 wounded when a gunman opened fire on dense crowds at a concert in Las Vegas.

Officials have identified the shooter as Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old American who had multiple weapons on the 32nd floor of a nearby hotel, where he is believed to have killed himself.

A statement published by the group's Amaq propaganda agency claimed the attacker was a “soldier of the Islamic State”.

“The Las Vegas attacker is a soldier of the Islamic State in response to calls to target coalition countries,” it said.

Isis also claimed the gunman “converted to Islam several months ago”, without providing more details. Paddock's religion and lifestyle have not yet emerged elsewhere."
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          Whew, that was a close one.

Comment

When are they going to ban crazy??

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              That's all here, right now.

It is what I feel everytime I come home.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                                When are they going to ban crazy??
                                Ban it? Fuck, it seems it is promoted and celebrated!

Comment

Working...
                                X