Rep. Al Green Introduces Articles of Impeachment Against Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep. Al Green Introduces Articles of Impeachment Against Trump

I'm sure his constituents (D-Houston,TX) love him.

Liberal Democratic Rep. Al Green on Wednesday followed through on threats to compel an impeachment vote against President Trump, filing four articles of impeachment in the House while delivering an anti-Trump tirade on the floor.

The Texas congressman's maneuver is expected to force a vote either Thursday or Friday, putting fellow Democrats in an awkward spot.

--

Green’s resolution covers four articles of impeachment.

One accuses the president of “inciting white supremacy, sexism, bigotry, hatred, xenophobia, race-baiting, and racism by demeaning, defaming, disrespecting and disparaging women and certain minorities.” Another alleges Trump brought “shame and dishonor to the office of the presidency by associating the majesty and dignity of the presidency with causes rooted in white supremacy, bigotry, racism, anti-Semitism, white nationalism and neo-Nazism.”

Another still condemns Trump for saying “three to five million people voted illegally in the 2016 presidential election.”

The fourth article accuses the president of “encouraging law enforcement officials to violate the Constitutional rights of the suspects in their case.”
    Liberal Democratic Rep. Al Green on Wednesday followed through on threats to file articles of impeachment against President Trump, introducing the resolution in the House while delivering an anti-Trump tirade on the floor.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

That guy is going places.

Not where he wants, but places.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

lol.

Comment

he's about as intelligent as Lee . elected hoodrats .

Comment

Everyone here knows that I'm not a Trump supporter or apologist.

However, If the Democrats\Left keep this insanity at a high level Trump will literally walk away with the 2020 election.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
            However, If the Democrats\Left keep this insanity at a high level Trump will literally walk away with the 2020 election.
            They will. They can conceive no other way. The dems have allied themselves with all of the insane groups they can find. Now they're reaping the reward. We all far outnumber their barely human constituents. Its going to be interesting to watch their eventual total collapse. I'm hoping the dem party will finally fragment into several other small parties of insanity. Divide and conquer.
            WH

Comment

It'll be interesting to see if the third party garners more votes as Democrats abandon their party but are not willing to vote Republican.

Comment

Working...
              X