Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    painters tape paint job. just sayin.
    It's good to know even after all this time it still hurts your feelings. Keep momma's mustang nice and clean, ya heard?

Comment

nice ride Rafa! I dig those wheels. what else did you do to support the KB (fuel, tune, etc.)? and you said it runs 7.9s??
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

nice ride Rafa! I dig those wheels. what else did you do to support the KB (fuel, tune, etc.)? and you said it runs 7.9s??

KB boosta pump
        39lb inj
        93 tune from Manny
        Best i ran at kennadale was high 7.7 on 4.30's
        Never had a chance to do multiple tests on 3.55's. My clutch decided otherwise

Comment

THR hooked me up with replacement tires at their cost. the FR500's were 18x9 all around with a square 255/45 tire set. I scored these OEM 09 GT500 wheels off CL, and with the tire hook up, I am still under $1,000 for new wheels/tires. Went with a 255/45 front and 285/40 rear on (4) 18x9.5s3.

Gonna put the FR500s on the Fox Body, and test fit the Bogarts on this thing in the morning.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

THR hooked me up with replacement tires at their cost. the FR500's were 18x9 all around with a square 255/45 tire set. I scored these OEM 09 GT500 wheels off CL, and with the tire hook up, I am still under $1,000 for new wheels/tires. Went with a 255/45 front and 285/40 rear on (4) 18x9.5s3.

Gonna put the FR500s on the Fox Body, and test fit the Bogarts on this thing in the morning.
            Looks good, dude.

Comment

thx fam
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
              X