Drivers license surcharge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    $5000 fine first offense and suspend their DL for a year; $10k and 5 years in jail for the second.
    They can't pay what it is now and is less than that now.

So how do you deal with the drivers that get multiple moving violations in short periods ? those are the idiots that cause wrecks...

Comment

Personally, I think it's horseshit. Increase the fines or something, but don't have it as a side dish that no one knows is there.

I've heard about this from decent folks who really had no idea they owed on it.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post

So how do you deal with the drivers that get multiple moving violations in short periods ? those are the idiots that cause wrecks...

i can pay, but i wont. and also i have never been in a wreck that i caused.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          Personally, I think it's horseshit. Increase the fines or something, but don't have it as a side dish that no one knows is there.

I've heard about this from decent folks who really had no idea they owed on it.
          Perhaps they forgot to change the address on their DL ? It's not like they don't send multiple notices...
          This doesn't seem to be working, just curious what you guys think would be better...

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            i can pay, but i wont. and also i have never been in a wreck that i caused.

god bless.
            And neither have I, BUT I was hit but an uninsured A hole that had mutliple suspensions and multiple violations...I got to eat that one, but it wasn't cheap and that sucked.

Comment

i can pay, but i wont.

god bless.
              They will suspend your license if you don't pay the surcharge.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i'll tell them i know matt 03trublu

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

god bless.
                  Surcharge doubles, no doubt.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

god bless.

Your dog is a goner.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post

I'd beg to differ here. People who don't pay attention cause wrecks. You can speed safely all day long, it's when you stop paying attention that it bites you in the ass.

Comment

i paid a crap load of $ back in 06 for crap from highschool, then in 09 supposedly some crap from 01-02 came up and got charged a butt load again; signed up for the amnesty which was supposedly supposed to only charge a percentage of the total amounts owed. Apparently I had overpaid because it cleared my balance to zero.

I saw a bunch of customers get screwed though...they had received a no insurance ticket when in fact they did have insurance and they didn't have an insurance card with them, the ticket would get dismissed with the court. However, the state would still hit people up with the surcharges for receiving points for no insurance tickets, dismissed or not the state didn't care.
                        Allstate Insurance
                        Dominguez Agency
                        1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                        Arlington, TX. 76018
                        817-405-2011
                        tdominguez@allstate.com
                        Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

i owe surcharges now for getting a couple of speeding tickets in too short of time or some shit. they can come get it.

god bless.
                          Molon Labe Surcharges?

Comment

You can take my surcharges when you pull them from my cold dead fingers?

Paul ain't fucking around!

Comment

i owe surcharges now for getting a couple of speeding tickets in too short of time or some shit. they can come get it.

god bless.
                              well.... in attempting to change the addy on my license and chl it seems they got me. "•Our records indicate that you are not eligible to apply online for a renewal or an address change in regards to your Driver License. Please visit your local Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License Office." holla if you can go my bail!!!!!!!!!

god bless.

Comment

well.... in attempting to change the addy on my license and chl it seems they got me. "•Our records indicate that you are not eligible to apply online for a renewal or an address change in regards to your Driver License. Please visit your local Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License Office." holla if you can go my bail!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                                Not necessarily.. Just so you know, I got the same thing when I renewed last year (renewal before that was done via online), but it was because of the law change regarding validating citizenship or permanent residency. I just had to bring my passport in with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X