Drivers license surcharge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Not necessarily.. Just so you know, I got the same thing when I renewed last year (renewal before that was done via online), but it was because of the law change regarding validating citizenship or permanent residency. I just had to bring my passport in with me.
    oh really?? i moved across the street, i mean literally a 5 digit change in address number. guess i will take my passport with me.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      oh really?? i moved across the street, i mean literally a 5 digit change in address number. guess i will take my passport with me.

god bless.
      First go here...

Use this service to pay fees charged to you for your Texas Driver License offenses and view your other compliance items.

This will tell you if your DL is eligible. If it is not, it will give you a reason. If it has anything to do with fees, go here and pay the piper...

Last edited by bcoop; 05-06-2014, 08:49 AM. Reason: Edited the second link to correct one.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        First go here...

Use this service to pay fees charged to you for your Texas Driver License offenses and view your other compliance items.

This will tell you if your DL is eligible. If it is not, it will give you a reason. If it has anything to do with fees, go here and pay the piper...

https://www.msbselfserve.com/
        BOOSH:1.You owe fees under the Driver Responsibility Program. Contact Municipal Services Bureau at 1-800-688-6882 or visit www.txsurchargeonline.com for additional information.

motherfuckers.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          First go here...

https://www.msbselfserve.com/

I tried that when I moved in 2012 and it wouldn't let me, and gave no reason. Went down to the new office off Eastchase and got it done with no problem.

Comment

BOOSH:1.You owe fees under the Driver Responsibility Program. Contact Municipal Services Bureau at 1-800-688-6882 or visit www.txsurchargeonline.com for additional information.

motherfuckers.

god bless.

Go to the txsurchargeonline link you posted to pay. My second link was wrong.

Also, know that it takes 7-14 days to process payment and for your license to be eligible again. And if you get a ticket between now and then, you'll get more surcharges for DWLI.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

motherfuckers.

god bless.
              Bummer days.. Sorry boutcha.

Comment

Reference Number

Amount

Convenience Fee

Total Amount

Type of payment

AJX045

$106.59

Surcharge Payment Confirmation Receipt
                Thank you for using the Surcharge Payment System. Your payment information will be processed and updated to your driver record within 3 to 5 business days. Please record the confirmation number or print this receipt for your records.

Apparently im not as gangsta as i thought.

god bless.

Comment

Paul's street cred just plummeted. Shoulda rolled into the DMV with a boombox on your shoulder blasting this:

Comment

text sent Eric.

god bless.

Comment

I just consider it a tax on driving...
                      07 GT500
                      05 SRT10
                      88 turbocoupe T-bird
                      93 Cobra
                      86 coupe
                      Ducati 848

Comment

I got one of these cocksucking notices last year for something that happened in 2007 wtf is there no statue of limitations on this crooked ass money grab. I got a ticket for fleeing the scene of an accident. My wife and I were on my 900 ninja when some drunk ran us off the road. They kept on going someone stopped and asked if we needed a ride I said yes to take my wife home(about 1 mile away) so my mom could take her to the ER. I get back with the truck to pick up the pieces of the bike and a Fort Worth cop was waiting there and told me he could arrest me for fleeing the scene. I told him no other damage was done than to the bike and my wife. He said tuff shit sign this!
                        "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

How does that work? If you get in a wreck and call the cops, they won't come. So, if there is no one left to talk to, then why stay?

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            How does that work? If you get in a wreck and call the cops, they won't come. So, if there is no one left to talk to, then why stay?

That's the gist of most modern, finable laws. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't, to ensure they somehow get some money out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                              I get back with the truck to pick up the pieces of the bike and a Fort Worth cop was waiting there and told me he could arrest me for fleeing the scene. I told him no other damage was done than to the bike and my wife. He said tuff shit sign this!
                              And you didn't contest that ? that's stupid

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                                And you didn't contest that ? that's stupid
                                I did and the bitch judge told me this isn't a contestable offense pay your $10 for seeing me and leave.
                                "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Working...
                                X