Drivers license surcharge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
    I did and the bitch judge told me this isn't a contestable offense pay your $10 for seeing me and leave.
    HUH? That's like a "basic" right afforded by the constitution. We're missing something here. I can't believe a judge is that stupid.

Comment

Maybe she was on her time of the month, lol. I don't know I just got the hell out of there and hope I never have to go back. I got outside to my truck and there was a parking ticket on my truck and under offense it just said "other" wtf
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Fuckers. Waited in line at DMV for 2 hrs to take CDL permit test. Stopped at the counter cause I owed MSB $13.33.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
          They can't pay what it is now and is less than that now.

So how do you deal with the drivers that get multiple moving violations in short periods ? those are the idiots that cause wrecks...
          Change the law to confiscate any vehicle if the driver is found to be convicted of DWI and has a revoked license.
          class joke
          {
          private:
          char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
          double Peas, Carrots;
          string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
          };

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
            Change the law to confiscate any vehicle if the driver is found to be convicted of DWI and has a revoked license.
            Yes. Because that's reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              Yes. Because that's reasonable.
              People that continue to break the law are the ones that are not being reasonable.
              class joke
              {
              private:
              double Peas, Carrots;
              };

Comment

People that continue to break the law are the ones that are not being reasonable.
                And every law is reasonable.

Comment

Causative link to every moving violation?
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Then you have an innocent owner situation. The car's not registered to them, it's in daddy's name, etc...
                    Interesting idea, problem laden though,
                    You guys realize that a first time dwi is probably gonna net you 3-9 months probation and a fine of $500 or less. Courts are very lax on sentencing these days on dwi...

Comment

You guys realize that a first time dwi is probably gonna net you 3-9 months probation and a fine of $500 or less. Courts are very lax on sentencing these days on dwi...
                      Where? In Grayson County 2 years probation and $1500 fine is the lightest sentence you'll see on a first time dwi.

Comment

Yep. If you have a revoked license, you shouldn't be on the road. If the car isn't yours, the owner can come get it and pay the tow charge with the notification that if it happens again, the fine just goes up from there.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Then you have an innocent owner situation. The car's not registered to them, it's in daddy's name, etc...
                          Interesting idea, problem laden though,
                          The solution would be NOT to allow you friend or relative that does not have a license because of a DUI to use your car.
                          class joke
                          {
                          private:
                          double Peas, Carrots;
                          };

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            Yep. If you have a revoked license, you shouldn't be on the road. If the car isn't yours, the owner can come get it and pay the tow charge with the notification that if it happens again, the fine just goes up from there.
                            I would be ok with a $500 fine for facilitation of a crime for allowing someone to use your vehicle without a license.
                            class joke
                            {
                            private:
                            double Peas, Carrots;
                            };

Comment

wha??????

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

In what district is this fine and ruling happen in?
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X