Insurance Home/Auto/Commercial/Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Home/Auto/Commercial/Life

I have had the chance to deal with many of you at some time or another throughout the many years on this board & back over in Canada, for anyone I haven't had the pleasure of meeting I would like to take this moment to introduce myself.

I've been in the insurance industry for almost 10 years or so, I've worked with several companies and independent agency's throughout the years. I was a branch manager for a chain of independent agency's for almost 7 years. I've worked through companies such as Travelers, AIG, 21st Century, Chubb, Progressive, Foremost. etc...

This year my wife and I decided to open an agency, we looked into staying independent agents...however, we have had a very good experience with Allstate and looked further into being Exclusive Agents for Allstate.

You can message me here, shoot me an e-mail, give me a call...whichever way is most beneficial to any of you. You can also click on the ALLSTATE banner up top and it'll direct you to our agency's website & you can even customize a quote. We will give you a call after the quote is generated to review any additional discounts available and to go over any other options, if the price doesn't work out at the very least I can help educate anyone who would like to better understand their current policy and options they may have.

I hope we can serve any of your insurance needs.

Thank you for your time guys/gals.

-Tony Dominguez
    Last edited by Stng5Pnt8; 07-19-2013, 10:05 AM.
    Allstate Insurance
    Dominguez Agency
    1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
    Arlington, TX. 76018
    817-405-2011
    tdominguez@allstate.com
    Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!
Working...
X