No announcement yet.

Vasectomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc told me that I'd be back in for a test 60 days after surgery. They said with me going in for day surgery, I shouldn't have too much discomfort the first day because I'll be out for a good portion of it.

I know when I had my nose worked on, I was on the couch for 3 days. Even someone breathing on me hurt. I'm expecting something similar on this one.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      My doc is a friend of mine, we ride motorcycles together, play golf, etc. So when I was supposed to bring my sample in, I arrived early, gave it to his nurse, got a new cup and filled it a quarter full with warm water.

He walked in and I told him I had it, and walked over to him, stumbled and threw the water at him. It hit right at the v-neck so he could feel the heat. Initial response was similar to a high school girl getting sauced unexpectedly.
      That...is so evil and hilarious at the same time.

*golf clap*

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Doc told me that I'd be back in for a test 60 days after surgery. They said with me going in for day surgery, I shouldn't have too much discomfort the first day because I'll be out for a good portion of it.

I know when I had my nose worked on, I was on the couch for 3 days. Even someone breathing on me hurt. I'm expecting something similar on this one.

It's really nothing the meds shouldn't be able to mostly knock out, with the aid of the frozen peas.

Comment

Stock up on some bags of frozen peas.
          Last edited by TexasT; 08-21-2014, 05:27 PM. Reason: spelled of wrong
          Rich

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
            Stock up on some bags fo frozen peas.

..and do it BEFORE you go. Don't go trying to walk around a store afterwards. I cannot stress enough, just keep your ass in a comfy chair and watch some movies and it shouldn't be too bad.

Comment

Man it's been 18 years since mine. But full sedation is the way to go after hearing a couple of horror stories of the local anesthetic shots given. Glad I don't have those memories lol

Just take it easy and expect up to a week of soreness. You'll forget you had it done before you know it and be knocking the bottom outta shit without worries for the rest of your life. Well remember to worry about them other things that get past on ha, but no chitlen.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                ..and do it BEFORE you go. Don't go trying to walk around a store afterwards. I cannot stress enough, just keep your ass in a comfy chair and watch some movies and it shouldn't be too bad.

Screw full sedation, it's not painful enough to risk never waking up again!

Seriously, I was walking normal right afterwards, could have driven myself home but had the wife along.
                Last edited by yellowstang; 08-21-2014, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I think there's been a few improvements in the snipping process over the last couple of decades.

Comment

If it's an option, get the bladeless procedure, it's mo betta.

Comment

I had the presurgery check in a few hours ago. They seem WAY too eager to do this.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Had it done a couple years ago and it wasn't terrible. Of course one side of my nut sack didn't get numb so I flew up in the air when he cut open my sack. Then he shot my nuts with some more stuff and the pain went away. Doesn't take long at all. The doc was cool, he told my wife the more we had sex the faster the sperm would get out of my system so we needed to do it a lot. I damn near high fived him while he was holding my balls.

Comment

I was told I should be done and ready to come home by 11 am Monday. It all depends on how long it takes me to wake up and to pee. Tempted to do before and after pictures for some of you nutty bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              I was told I should be done and ready to come home by 11 am Monday. It all depends on how long it takes me to wake up and to pee. Tempted to do before and after pictures for some of you nutty bastards.
                              Send it to the Talisman/Trublue thread.

Shit, that's a long wait! Do the outpatient, he just wants to bill insurance more! Really, it is NOT painful and takes a total of 15 minutes and you are out the door! Well, maybe 30 minutes from the time he gives the numbing injection to completion.

Ask him to give you the vas he snips out, tell him you collect all body parts that have been removed.

Edit: I thought you were going in tomorrow, and returning home Monday. Reread the first post... I have short term memory loss from so many surgeries.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X