Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

250,000 Muslims being brought to US Soil? Is this true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS
    In Jr. High my dad became a born again Christian after spending most of his time fucking anything that would hold still long enough and rarely ever being home. My mom was even worse off and has been married 8 or 9 times last I heard. I haven't seen her since I was 5 except twice. So in High School and College I embarked on this long religious quest to figure out what it was all about. I read EVERY religious book I could get my hands on. I've read the Tao, Bible, Koran (Quran), the Time Life series on religion etc. I sure don't have it all figured out, but there are things I see that make me leery of all religions.
    Irrelevant.

Originally posted by AnthonyS
    Christians denominations always saying with other Christian denominations are going to hell or doing it wrong...... really? Catholicism, Baptists, Lutherans, First Christians, Disciples of Christ.... not really that different. Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses (yep been to those churches too), are different but not completely unique. So which one is right, because clearly everyone else is wrong. And if God is so benevolent and forgiving like I read in the Bible why would he give a crap which denomination you belonged too? Oh I went to a non denominational church too. Same thing.
    All religions are mutually exclusive. This is no surprise to anyone. What's your point?

So atheists or non-believers. Well honestly this thread is pretty adequate proof most of them are just anti-Christian. A lot of them bend over backwards to kiss ass to Muslims but will do anything in their power to bring down Christians.
    Then you've not read this thread. I'm not anti-christian, nor am I anti-muslim, anti-buddhist, anti-scientologist, etc. I'm pro-reality. If I'm "anti" anything, it would be anti-ignorance. Muslims, as a group, are no better or worse people than any other group of people. I've said this before, in this "anti-christian" thread... "There are christians that do terrible things in the name of their religion, and there are muslims who do terrible things in the name of their religion. There are christians who do great things in the name of their religion, and there are muslims who do great things in the name of their religion. That doesn't change what the religion itself actually states/supports." I'm not sure how that translates into "anti" anyone.

If they were really indifferent as they claim they wouldn't have time to attack either Christians, Jews, Muslims or Buddhists, or the Hindu?
    When it's relevant, they do. However, in America, 90% of the stupid religious bullshit that people have to deal with are from christians primarily because the majority religion in America is christianity.

Ever see an atheist go off on a Hindu or Buddhist? I sure haven't.
    Your ignorance is not an argument. I have attacked their beliefs the same as I do to anyone else. The only difference is relevance.

But if you mention God as in the Judeo/Christian God or Jesus they blow a fucking gasket. Why is that?
    Can you demonstrate this happening with any regularity? Note that, by your own conditions, the atheist must be "blowing a gasket" because of the sheer mention of the christian god or Jesus.

Are you guys really atheists?
    Yes.

Or maybe you are closet Muslims or Satan worshippers both of which are also devout anti-Judeo/Christians just like you.
    There's no evidence to either claim in this sentence.

Honestly, I see little difference when that much vehemence is involved.
    Based on your demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, this is not surprising.

Considering, up to this point, you've managed to get nothing right and the rest of your post follows suit, I'm not even going to bother doing anything other than asking for actual evidence to support any of that rambling. Can you provide any support for any of the steaming pile you've left in this thread?
    Scientists do not coddle ideas. They crash test them. They run them into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour and then examine the pieces.

If the idea is sound, the pieces will be that of the wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maddhattter View Post
      So, we're not actually going to address anything I've actually said/posted. Got it.
      Within your multiquote/sentencing diatribe, I am only focusing on one of your claims, to which, you have yet to prove to be accurate.
      Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Welcome to Sarajevo.
      Tell me more.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        I am only focusing on one of your claims, to which, you have yet to prove to be accurate.
        You're not focusing on any claim I've made because that question is not relevant to any claim I've made.
        Scientists do not coddle ideas. They crash test them. They run them into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour and then examine the pieces.

Comment

Within your multiquote/sentencing diatribe, I am only focusing on one of your claims, to which, you have yet to prove to be accurate.

Tell me more.
          Just a little Balkan dustup. It might've been a few years more than 15, but it was in very recent history.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You're not focusing on any claim I've made because that question is not relevant to any claim I've made.
            Duck, dodge, weave is all I read. Be careful. It is quite possible one of these days we Christians who do terrible things will done do terribler things in the name of our religion. Watch out! I can just see a Christian farting in your general direction and you jumping up and down shaking your finger screaming "SEE! SEE!"

Just a little Balkan dustup. It might've been a few years more than 15, but it was in very recent history.
            I'll have to read up on that.

Comment

• There are also the Soweto bombings in 2002.

Comment

Duck, dodge, weave is all I read. Be careful. It is quite possible one of these days we Christians who do terrible things will done do terribler things in the name of our religion. Watch out! I can just see a Christian farting in your general direction and you jumping up and down shaking your finger screaming "SEE! SEE!"
                You just went full retard, I see.

Comment

• There is also the Christian group Army of God. They have bombed abortion clinics and gay bars, and one of their members was the guy that bombed the Olympics in 1996.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    There are also the Soweto bombings in 2002.
                    There is also the Christian group Army of God. They have bombed abortion clinics and gay bars, and one of their members was the guy that bombed the Olympics in 1996.
                    Alright. I'll take your word for it on the Balkan incident, and see the above was caused by some right-winged extremists. Assuming they did this in the name of Jesus Christ, that's a few instances in the last, what... 20 years? Does that fit hattter's "Islam is no more "kill anyone who disagrees" than christianity is..." agenda?

Originally posted by Maddhattter View Post
                    You just went full retard, I see.
                    A dude, who isn't even in this debacle is stating a far better case than the, mindless legion of blow-hard comments you've made. I now retire you from this debate. Good day, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk
                      A dude, who isn't even in this debacle is stating a far better case than the, mindless legion of blow-hard comments you've made. I now retire you from this debate. Good day, sir.
                      You've not been asking relevant questions to claims I've made. You've only continued to demand that I support claims I never made. So, you can "retire" me all you want, but you never actually started "debating" any point that was made.

Comment

You've not been asking relevant questions to claims I've made. You've only continued to demand that I support claims I never made. So, you can "retire" me all you want, but you never actually started "debating" any point that was made.
                        I said good day, sir.

Comment

Alright. I'll take your word for it on the Balkan incident, and see the above was caused by some right-winged extremists. Assuming they did this in the name of Jesus Christ, that's a few instances in the last, what... 20 years? Does that fit hattter's "Islam is no more "kill anyone who disagrees" than christianity is..." agenda?
                          I thought he was talking about the books, in which case, technically the Jews are the bloodiest.

Comment

I thought he was talking about the books, in which case, technically the Jews are the bloodiest.
                            I can confirm that he was, in fact, speaking of the religions themselves and what their respective books support/condone. He never stated that modern christians are performing the same violent acts that modern muslims are committing, which is the claim that SSJunk was demanding he support.

Comment

No argument there. Multiple attempts were made to get an explanation what was meant to no avail. Don't know what it is, Yale, but you have this calming effect and are intelligent enough to make a solid point in one sentence. To that, I salute you.

Comment

I can confirm that he was, in fact, speaking of the religions themselves and what their respective books support/condone. He never stated that modern christians are performing the same violent acts that modern muslims are committing, which is the claim that SSJunk was demanding he support.
                                Ah.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                No argument there. Multiple attempts were made to get an explanation what was meant to no avail. Don't know what it is, Yale, but you have this calming effect and are intelligent enough to make a solid point in one sentence. To that, I salute you.
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X