Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

250,000 Muslims being brought to US Soil? Is this true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    It isn't "brown" thing it's a religion thing. I'm worried about Sharia Law practicing mofos coming here too. Don't want them, don't need them, and they aren't going to ever amount to anything good.
    I agree with you. Now, if only we could get the christians to think the same thing about their own religious based laws...

Originally posted by SEB
    This whole Ebola thing sure does make you wonder. Infect the US Armed Forces and weaken the US from within and then enforce your Shari Law! I can't believe how many blind people we have that dont see wtf is happening
    3000 members of the armed forces isn't anything close to what I'd call a "weakening of the military"

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
      This whole Ebola thing sure does make you wonder. Infect the US Armed Forces and weaken the US from within and then enforce your Shari Law! I can't believe how many blind people we have that dont see wtf is happening
      None of what you just said is a likely outcome. Don't wonder about it.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

don't be a L a c k e y...

and don't call me Shari
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

lmao! Are you drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            3000 members of the armed forces isn't anything close to what I'd call a "weakening of the military"
            That's a normal lunch rush at any of the 7 DFACs on Fort Hood. There are probably that many soldiers stuck in the mud on base right now.

Comment

3000 is still way to fucking many to send off to be infected with Ebola.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                3000 is still way to fucking many to send off to be infected with Ebola.
                OH MY FUCKING GOD THE SKY IS FALLING! Chicken little bullshit....

Comment

Rational thought thread of the year.

Comment

Paranoid much? Been choked out one too many times?
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Comment

Lmao.

Sharia Law might be a good thing at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                          Lmao.

Never.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                            Lmao.

What's funny is the guys on here arguing for a christian equivalent every time a social issue comes up.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              What's funny is the guys on here arguing for a christian equivalent every time a social issue comes up.

lol, man that's no bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                Im not a religious but im dam glad we have a lot of christian value laws on the books. Dont murder. Dont steal. etc etc

Im also damn glad we dont have a lot of sharia laws on the books. Be a lot of people missing arms and hands around here. Some missing heads. So im afraid i fail to see whats funny
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X