Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

250,000 Muslims being brought to US Soil? Is this true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you hear the tapping of membership keyboards frantically searching Google for "sharia law"?

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Im not a religious but im dam glad we have a lot of christian value laws on the books. Dont murder. Dont steal. etc etc
      None of these are "christian value" laws. In fact, it's been illegal to murder and steal in virtually every country and every religion ever. These values predate all known religions and existed long before christianity ever showed up in most places of the world.

In fact, according to sharia, it's illegal to murder & steal under hudud. So, it seems that you're not wholly opposed to everything sharia has to offer.
      Scientists do not coddle ideas. They crash test them. They run them into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour and then examine the pieces.

If the idea is sound, the pieces will be that of the wall.

Comment

Im not a religious but im dam glad we have a lot of christian value laws on the books. Dont murder. Dont steal. etc etc
        The code of Ur-Nammu predates Jesus by over 2000 years. It's the oldest written legal code that is known to exist. It notes that anyone guilty of thievery or murder shall be put to death.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          The code of Ur-Nammu predates Jesus by over 2000 years. It's the oldest written legal code that is known to exist. It notes that anyone guilty of thievery or murder shall be put to death.
          But Jesus didn't give the Commandments...

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
            But Jesus didn't give the Commandments
            Ur-Nammu predates Moses by 500+ years. If you believe in world history as it's taught at least.

Comment

Im also damn glad we dont have a lot of sharia laws on the books. Be a lot of people missing arms and hands around here. Some missing heads. So im afraid i fail to see whats funny
              So Moses was a pew jumper?
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Maddhattter View Post
                None of these are "christian value" laws. In fact, it's been illegal to murder and steal in virtually every country and every religion ever. These values predate all known religions and existed long before christianity ever showed up in most places of the world.

In fact, according to sharia, it's illegal to murder & steal under hudud. So, it seems that you're not wholly opposed to everything sharia has to offer.
                But it is legal, in fact encouraged, to kill all the infidels if they won't pay the bribes, become slaves or convert to Islam!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  But it is legal, in fact encouraged, to kill all the infidels if they won't pay the bribes, become slaves or convert to Islam!
                  Something about the dark ages and christianity being drug kicking and screaming into the modern era.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Something about the dark ages and christianity being drug kicking and screaming into the modern era.
                    Something about devout Christians in the 1990's killing Muslims wholesale in the Balkans, or the Catholic church endorsing fascism and ethnic cleansing in the 1930's.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddhattter View Post

Well of course. I'm probably not wholly opposed to tons of religion based rules, which are put into practice throughout the entire world. That's probably anyone on this site. As for christian values, they're still christian values, like it or not. They may also be the values of a forgotten cult from 10k years ago, but thats not really relevant to todays discussion.

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      Murder I agree with and so does most of the U.S. See the death penalty for reference. When it comes to thievery, iirc christianity says forgive but also something about upholding the law. Maybe a christian can chime in on that one.

I like how the leftys around here think its the devil (no pun intended) when its a bunch of guys who knock on your door and try to sell or give you literature. When theyre arguing with people who oppose mutilating peoples genitals, cutting off peoples heads and hands, suicide bombing people, etc etc insert crime against humanity here. Leftys are fvcking stupid lol
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64
                        Well of course. I'm probably not wholly opposed to tons of religion based rules, which are put into practice throughout the entire world. That's probably anyone on this site.
                        I agree. So, basically, it's not sharia that you have a problem with. It's a few of it's tenets. Sounds a lot like throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

As for christian values, they're still christian values, like it or not.
                        Just because christians hold these values don't make them christian values, nor does it make the laws "christian value laws". So, this is irrelevant.

They may also be the values of a forgotten cult from 10k years ago, but thats not really relevant to todays discussion.
                        It is relevant when your stated position is an unsupported assertion that the laws of our country are founded on the basis of your religion.

I like how the leftys around here think its the devil (no pun intended) when its a bunch of guys who knock on your door and try to sell or give you literature. When theyre arguing with people who oppose mutilating peoples genitals, cutting off peoples heads and hands, suicide bombing people, etc etc insert crime against humanity here. Leftys are fvcking stupid lol
                        I don't see any of that here. I only see the people you claim are "leftys" opposing your ignorance, and resultant bigotry, as a justification of your position. I don't disagree that people's genitals shouldn't be mutilated, up to and including circumcision. I don't disagree that people shouldn't have limbs removed unless medically necessary, that suicide bombing is a bad thing, etc. What I disagree with is your position that the problem is islam, and not individual muslims yet, when christians to crazy things in the name of christianity, you'll gladly claim it's just some disturbed individuals and not the religion at fault. From what I can tell, that's the only thing anyone has argued with you about in this thread. I must congratulate you on your strawman, though. I'm sure a lot of people would think you made a valid point when you knocked it over.
                        Scientists do not coddle ideas. They crash test them. They run them into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour and then examine the pieces.

If the idea is sound, the pieces will be that of the wall.

Comment

Dude, don't waste your day responding to that legendary idiot.

Comment

Whats the best way to defeat a country that cant be defeated in over 200 years. E B O L A
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            And while his kidney stones pass,
                            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                              Whats the best way to defeat a country that cant be defeated in over 200 years. E B O L A
                              We've never been defeated?

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post

My dad will be happy to know he didn't actually serve in Vietnam.

Comment

Working...
                                X