Ban exercising!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban exercising!!!!

Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid is in a Las Vegas hospital following injuries sustained while exercising at home.

A statement issued Friday by Reid's office said doctors expect a "full recovery."

"A piece of equipment Senator Reid was using to exercise broke, causing him to fall and break a number of ribs and bones in his face," according to the statement. "Senator Reid will return to Washington this weekend and be in the office Tuesday as the Senate prepares to reconvene."

Adam Jentleson, the senator's spokesman, told the Associated Press that the accident occurred when an elastic exercise band broke and hit the 75-year-old Reid in the face, causing him to fall. As the senator fell, Jentleson said, Reid struck part of the equipment and broke several bones near his right eye. Reid broke several ribs as he hit the floor.

Jentleson said tests found no bleeding in his brain or other internal bleeding.

Reid's security detail first brought him to St. Rose Dominican Hospital in Henderson, Nev., after the accident occurred Thursday. He was transferred to the University Medical Center in Las Vegas for further testing and was admitted overnight "as a precaution," the senator's office said. Reid is expected to be released later today.

I know he's a POS and the description of the incident sounds like something from a Leslie Nielsen movie but that sucks.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Poor guy, he should probably retire.

Comment

This is a nice start to the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Poor guy, he should probably retire.
          That was my first thought....

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            That was my first thought....
            He was injured in a massive car crash a couple of years ago as well. It'll be tough campaigning with a broken face and ribs.

Comment

I'd pay good money for that footage.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

What I'm getting is the elastic band was not secured properly, hit him in the face, he fell and is perfectly fine, but is being drummed up as a major catastrophe.

Comment

Sorry I've been gone, I just got back from Nevada. I did get a chance to hit the gym while out there though.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I'm starting to like this machine.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Comment

I hope that girly mouthed faggot keeps it up.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

"A piece of equipment Senator Reid was using to exercise broke, causing him to fall and break a number of ribs and bones in his face," according to the statement.

Oh Snap!

Comment

I love how the equipment broke. Not the truth, where the fragile marble mouth fell like a geriatric and busted his frail ass.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Just look at him. We dont have long to wait
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X