No announcement yet.

At least 12 dead in Islamist terror attack at satirical French publication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awesome..curious what they can actually achieve...

Anonymous declares war on terrorists
    Anonymous declared war on Islamic extremists Friday and promised to take revenge for the attack on French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      does anyone remember WHY Mormons started polygamy? There was a reason for it.
      They got tired of the same pussy every night?
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Never thought about it. Why?
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          Never thought about it. Why?
          It's because there was an order to execute every single one of them and they started out on a journey across the country. The men 'married' several wives and took their children to provide for them on the way and it just kind of continued on.

Boggs' Missouri Executive Order Number 44, read as follows:
          “

Headquarters of the Militia, City of Jefferson, Oct. 27, 1838.

Gen. John B. Clark:

Sir: Since the order of this morning to you, directing you to cause four hundred mounted men to be raised within your division, I have received by Amos Reese, Esq., of Ray county, and Wiley C. Williams, Esq., one of my aids [sic], information of the most appalling character, which entirely changes the face of things, and places the Mormons in the attitude of an open and avowed defiance of the laws, and of having made war upon the people of this state. Your orders are, therefore, to hasten your operation with all possible speed. The Mormons must be treated as enemies, and must be exterminated or driven from the state if necessary for the public peace--their outrages are beyond all description. If you can increase your force, you are authorized to do so to any extent you may consider necessary. I have just issued orders to Maj. Gen. Willock, of Marion county, to raise five hundred men, and to march them to the northern part of Daviess, and there unite with Gen. Doniphan, of Clay, who has been ordered with five hundred men to proceed to the same point for the purpose of intercepting the retreat of the Mormons to the north. They have been directed to communicate with you by express, you can also communicate with them if you find it necessary. Instead therefore of proceeding as at first directed to reinstate the citizens of Daviess in their homes, you will proceed immediately to Richmond and then operate against the Mormons. Brig. Gen. Parks of Ray, has been ordered to have four hundred of his brigade in readiness to join you at Richmond. The whole force will be placed under your command.

I am very respectfully, yr obt st [your obedient servant],

L. W. Boggs, Commander-in-Chief.[15]

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Terrorist in the market get some lead in his diet. :42 for the feel-good moment.
            http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=869_1420833044
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              They got tired of the same pussy every night?

haha thats why i always thought they did it

-their outrages are beyond all description.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missour...utive_Order_44
              And so what were these outrages? I looked at that link but it doesn't lead to a page with any description:

WH

Comment

They get into it with the governor and the governor declared a war against Mormons.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I was stationed in Salt Lake for a for years and dated a Mormon girl a bit, even went to church with her a few times. But basically plural marriage was to obtain godhood, the more wives the higher in heaven you go, or something like that.

On a side note... Mormon girls up there will keep there virginity, but they will let you put it in their ass all day long. One of those "loopholes"
                  You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

^^^spring break ticket sales to Utah just tripled^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      They haven't slaughtered anybody for the past 157 years in the name of religion (that I'm aware of).
                      I wonder why Catholics are never brought up when genocide and religion are discussed.
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Who gives a rat's ass what gets brought up or doesn't in these pseudo-religious forums. It's not like they matter to any degree of importance.

Comment

I wonder why Catholics are never brought up when genocide and religion are discussed.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

probably because that was hundreds of years ago, and this is going on now?
                            WH

Comment

The next time Catholics do a suicide bombing or hack people's heads off, you go right ahead and post up the story.
                              class joke
                              {
                              private:
                              char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                              double Peas, Carrots;
                              string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                              };

Comment

Oh, NOW people get back on subject.... rofl. Gotta love DFWM.net

Comment

Working...
                                X