What exactly is holding Obama back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exactly is holding Obama back?

From denouncing ISIS, and taking the side with the rest of the world against "Islamic Terror".

discuss
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

He is their leader.

Comment

What is he holding back? I'll take "some measure of competence" for 600, alex.

somebodys feelings might get hurt if he went ahead and finished it
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        He is their leader.
        Give me a break...

Comment

Well all muslims are allies when they are fighting against christians and jews.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Well all muslims are allies when they are fighting against christians and jews.
            Well that's a little disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
              From denouncing ISIS, and taking the side with the rest of the world against "Islamic Terror".

discuss
              Stop being a stump fuck, and at least google things you hear people say, before you assume they're true.

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Okay well he held a council on denouncement, whoopy shit. Look at Holders comments alone. He, as well as the President, are unwilling to claim what is going on, specifically as it is. That is an attempt by these radical Muslims to establish a world wide caliphate. No matter who asks the question, from whichever washed up source, the admin will not stand up as is the rest of the world. Quite incredible; I don't believe that it is because he is a Muslim or any of those other silly accusations.

As of August, "we didn't have a strategy yet"(Obama) and a few months before that, they(ISIS) were just a JV team. He didn't honestly believe that yet was trying to push a message of calm and that there is nothing to worry about. That narrative should change once we start having plenty of attacks on our soil, yet I doubt commie in chief will ever do so.
                Detailing by Dylan
                817-494-3396
                Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
                  Okay well he held a council on denouncement, whoopy shit. Look at Holders comments alone. He, as well as the President, are unwilling to claim what is going on, specifically as it is. That is an attempt by these radical Muslims to establish a world wide caliphate. No matter who asks the question, from whichever washed up source, the admin will not stand up as is the rest of the world. Quite incredible; I don't believe that it is because he is a Muslim or any of those other silly accusations.

As of August, "we didn't have a strategy yet"(Obama) and a few months before that, they(ISIS) were just a JV team. He didn't honestly believe that yet was trying to push a message of calm and that there is nothing to worry about. That narrative should change once we start having plenty of attacks on our soil, yet I doubt commie in chief will ever do so.
                  Your initial claim had nothing to do with Holder, and Obama still did what your original post claimed he didn't. Stop being dense. You don't like Obama? Join the club. Pick a valid reason to bitch.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                  X