State of the Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UserX View Post
    "I have no more campaigns to run" Applause!

That was greatness
    I know because I won both elections.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      "I have no more campaigns to run" Applause!

That was greatness
      Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
      I know because I won both elections.
      That was actually a funny exchange.

Comment

Made it 30 minutes in and noticed I had tuned him out and was surfing the web.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Was at an O&G industry dinner tonight where a market analyst was presenting some info.

Overheard before the dinner:
          "Between the data we all know we're going to see here and then going to home to see the state of the union on every channel I think I might just kill myself tonight."

Lmao

Comment

So what info was presented?
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              So what info was presented?
              I'll post in the de facto oil and gas thread (gas prices thread) tomorrow morning.
              I'll throw up the highlights then scan the slide deck and email it to whoever wants some deeper reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                I'll post in the de facto oil and gas thread (gas prices thread) tomorrow morning.
                I'll throw up the highlights then scan the slide deck and email it to whoever wants some deeper reading.
                In.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I went to an American Legion meeting tonight instead of listening to him vomit his lies. That said, had some good brisket and iced tea while we talked about the moron in office.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Can you mention the analyst? As you know opinions are a dime a dozen and seem to be about as good as flipping a coin or worse in most cases. But there are a few good bits of advice in it all.

I just left a test site, and everyone seemed to be jealous of their stability now.

Comment

In
                      I'll pm you my email

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Can you mention the analyst? As you know opinions are a dime a dozen and seem to be about as good as flipping a coin or worse in most cases. But there are a few good bits of advice in it all.

I just left a test site, and everyone seemed to be jealous of their stability now.
                        John Daniel - Director of Oil & Gas Research for Simmons & Company International.

"Simmons & Company International is one of the largest and most experienced independent investment banks specializing in the energy industry, offering M&A advisory, capital markets execution and investment research. Simmons & Company International has offices in Houston, Aberdeen, London and Dubai. Simmons & Company International was founded in 1974"

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          I went to an American Legion meeting tonight instead of listening to him vomit his lies. That said, had some good brisket and iced tea while we talked about the moron in office.
                          And brag and pat himself on the back
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            And brag and pat himself on the back
                            And showcase his shill of the "average American"

--according to Brent Scher of the Washington Free Beacon that retooled waitress next to Michelle, Rebekah Erler, is "apparently the only economic success story in Obama's America."

Unmentioned in the White House bio of Erler is that she is a former Democratic campaign operative, working as a field organizer for Sen. Patty Murray (D., Wash.).

This also wasn’t the first time the White House used the former Democratic campaign staffer as a political prop. Obama spent a “day in the life” of Erler in June so that he could have “an opportunity to communicate directly with the people he’s working for every day.”

Reuters revealed Erler’s Democratic affiliations following that June event, and the Minnesota Republican Party attacked Obama for being “so out of touch with reality that he thinks a former Democrat campaign staffer speaks for every Minnesotan.”

Obama used Erler as an example that the economy is getting better.

Oh, and Rebekah's husband Ben, the sacrificing construction Husband of the Year worker who is now thriving and is part of Obama's "our story." Well, definitely not my story and maybe not yours. Unmentioned also as to why perhaps Ben Erler lost his job...he drinks a lot and has been cited quite often for DUI. That is not recommended for continuing employment in construction jobs....
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

But all his fanboys aren't the average american! They're the elite! They're educated!
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X