Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Man held by Taliban-linked captors: They raped my wife, killed our baby - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man held by Taliban-linked captors: They raped my wife, killed our baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man held by Taliban-linked captors: They raped my wife, killed our baby

Taliban-linked captors who held American Caitlan Coleman and her family for five years killed her infant daughter and allowed Coleman to be raped by a guard, her husband said, introducing a dramatic new layer to a saga that was already marked by mystery.
    and

Boyle said he and Coleman were in Afghanistan to help villagers “who live deep inside Taliban-controlled Afghanistan where no NGO [nongovernmental organization], no aid worker and no government has ever successfully been able to bring the necessary help.†The couple had previously said that they were on a six-month hiking trip through Central Asia.

At the time, Coleman was pregnant, and she gave birth to her children in captivity. Before the new allegations, the couple was believed to have three children, who were rescued with their parents.

In a video released last year, Coleman said her family was in a “Kafkaesque nightmare†and that her children had “seen their mother defiled.â€
    Yay for them being rescued, but does any of this seem shady as hell to anyone else? About the only thing more idiotic than going to Afghanistan would be to bring your pregnant wife and then after being abducted (OMG shocking!) y'all decide it would be a great idea to have a few puppies.

There probably wouldn't have been much of an effort to get these folks back if it hadn't been for the kids. I haven't read too much into this deal but it does seam shady. Apparently the guy was refusing to leave at one point.
    Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 10-15-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

And wasn’t the husband previously married to a woman whose brother was a Guantanamo detainee and close to Bin Laden?

Comment

The husband was a jihad lover, marrying the sister of a Guantanamo detainee he defended. Divorced her then married this woman, and took her to Afghanistan while she was pregnant and "got captured"

Motherfucker wanted to live the jihadi lifestyle, and he got it.

I truly think he's like Bowe Berghdal in the sense that he didn't want to come home. The only reason it's happening is because their "captors" got a pay day out of it.

Comment

Working...
        X