Trading vehicles, interesting offers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading vehicles, interesting offers.

To keep a short story short I've got a jeep wrangler I've worked over and just because I'm bored decided to throw it up on Craigslist to see if I could get anything that tickled my fancy in a trade offer. I didn't put a cash price on it.

I've received a ton of offers and some very tempting. This one came in this morning and I'm not a ford guy at all but it has my attention. Is the owner here or who knows about this car?

Hello, I have been contemplating over the past couple of days if I would even consider doing (or if you would be interested) this but here goes:

I know this isn't what you were originally asking for but I have a one of a kind Mustang... only one in the world (no one has done this build) it took 4 years (I have all the receipts). I have a 2007 Mustang GT completely custom built for 1000 wheel hp running a Ford GT Supercar motor (yes you read that right with serial # and receipts to prove it). The engine (bare block is $8000 and only made for 2years and you had to own a GT to buy this block) has a custom made billet stroked crank ($3000) to stroke it to a 6.2 with custom cams ($4000),*Forged CP Pistons, Manely H-Beam Rods,*the heads are (GT supercar heads-of course) were ported with a valve job flowing 355cfm (bench tested with proof), electric water pump, full length headers, oil cooler,*the custom fuel system is rated at 1200whp , yes it has a/c and blows cold, ... currently the car is naturally aspirated pushing 575hp (it's a 6.2L dry sump all aluminum dual overhead cam GT super car motor) their is $20,000 in the motor alone (with receipts), the suspension is a Griggs GR40ST Rear Suspension Kit w/ Watts link, Griggs Front adjustable coilovers, caster camber plates (suspension is $8-9k), Tubular K-Member, 14" Steeda Front Brakes ($2500), Torsen Rear Diff w/ 31 spline axels, transmission is a TCI Super Street Fighter rated at 1000hp ($4500 with torque converter), Gt500 front and rear bumper, Raxiom taillights, custom suede seat inserts, custom Sony touchscreen, the paint job is a pearlescent tango orange (paint alone was $2k)--- the build has about 4-5k miles.*

Id like to see the dyno.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

But automatic?

Comment

Do the trade and then I'll trade you my fox + $5k for it.

Comment

Trade all that work and money for a Jeep? Looks like a lot of BS for 575 hp. Trying to repair it when it breaks sounds expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            Trade all that work and money for a Jeep? Looks like a lot of BS for 575 hp. Trying to repair it when it breaks sounds expensive.
            I didn't post info on the jeep but it ain't no slouch itself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

At first I thought he was going for a track car (Badass N/A and suspension work), but then the auto is thrown in there. Odd.
              Seems cool, but where do you value your Jeep? I bet yours is much easier to sell overall.

Side note...if you need an extra GT supercar engine for it I have a complete one available.
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Ive seen the Ls swapped Jeep listed and it is sweet.
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Here's another offer I had. I dig it but there isn't enough there.

Blown chevy big block.

Last edited by inline 6; 10-17-2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

What intake is that on the Mustang? A supercharger base with a hacked in throttle body and lid? Why spend all that money and not get a Cobra R intake or just keep it supercharged?
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                      What intake is that on the Mustang? A supercharger base with a hacked in throttle body and lid? Why spend all that money and not get a Cobra R intake or just keep it supercharged?
                      They are hard to come by I bet, but for a "20k" engine it feels a bit hacky doesn't it... Interesting car none the less.
                      1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                      1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                      2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

The truck is cool, show us your Jeep.

Comment

The automatic is odd considering the suspension and the torsion diff.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            The truck is cool, show us your Jeep.
                            Meat and potatoes is 525hp ls3 swap with 6l80e and loose converter. Upgraded axles, hydraulic steering, 40's, stainless mandrel bent exhaust, 14" wilwoods front and rear and on down the rabbit hole with everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
                              They are hard to come by I bet, but for a "20k" engine it feels a bit hacky doesn't it... Interesting car none the less.
                              Not any more difficult than acquiring a GT block and heads.

I found a Cobra R intake base on ebay right now for $1100. For a project like this getting a complete setup shouldn't be too difficult.
                              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Working...
                              X