Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 commercial jetliners missing after Islamist takeover of Tripoli airport...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Uhhhh, what was GWB doing when we were attacked on 9-11-2001, oh yeah that's right he was playing teacher at an elementary school.

This is the main reason I don't go into the political forum to post, the ignorance in that forum can be contagious...
    Oh...how many times did Obama heard it from the news first, rather than his administration knowing:

And, what about his "strategy" of not having a strategy?

His, I gotta decide for a month before we go after the two journalists?

And his so called strategy now is to make ISIS "manageable."

Ya...he's SO much like Bush on and after 9/11
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Can't we all agree that both Bush and Obama are virtually identical in terms of being basically worthless? For fucks sake I'm so sick of seeing both of these idiots being trotted out as validation or condemnation for something the other one does. Jesus Fucking Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Can't we all agree that both Bush and Obama are virtually identical in terms of being basically worthless? For fucks sake I'm so sick of seeing both of these idiots being trotted out as validation or condemnation for something the other one does. Jesus Fucking Christ.
        Albeit on a much, much smaller stage, just like you and trublu.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post

Comment

Post of the day for sure.

Comment

As much as I didn't like Bush when he was in there, I kind of miss him now. He's done some genuinely nice things for people since he's been out.

Comment

No.

Obama is a train wreck domestically and internationally.

Bush did a lot of things domestically I didn't like, but nowhere near Obama (Obamacare, EPA run amok, spending, welfare-state, race-baiting).
                Bush, internationally, didn't disappoint. Heck, he had Putin AT HIS RANCH. And he didn't and still doesn't disrespect the military and first responders, unlike Obama.

Comment

Boy do some people get PISSED when you equate one to the other. It'd be really comical if it wasn't so sad.

Comment

No we can't.....

Comment

Bush fucked up because he made the wrong decision at pivotal times. Obama refuses or is incapable of making decisions. There is a huge chasm between those two kinds of people. Wait until there is terrorist attack on American soil to see what we have for leadership in the White House. An attack like that is virtually certain at this point because Obama has telegraphed repeatedly that he will not respond with anything of substance.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Bush fucked up because he made the wrong decision at pivotal times. Obama refuses or is incapable of making decisions. There is a huge chasm between those two kinds of people. Wait until there is terrorist attack on American soil to see what we have for leadership in the White House. An attack like that is virtually certain at this point because Obama has telegraphed repeatedly that he will not respond with anything of substance.
                          Does it count as a terrorist attack if the POTUS isn't a US born citizen and is a muslim?

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                            Does it count as a terrorist attack if the POTUS isn't a US born citizen and is a muslim?
                            Naw, that's workplace violence.

Comment

Lol holy shit that's awesome. You win the internets

Comment

Working...
                              X