Remote Admin Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Admin Tools

Whats the best _free_ remote admin tools. I want to be able to remote into my parents machine to help fix any issues. What SW should I get

Mainly PC to PC but I do have a mac air laptop

Imho, Team Viewer is the best freebie available.

Comment

Microsoft terminal services via remote assistance thats build in and already free.

Comment

ssh brah
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Kids are lazy with technology these stays. Stop being an anti-confrontational pussy and go confront that server giving you problems in person. Don't try to fix it with some hippy liberal passive aggressive bullshit. Man up. Physically press it's power button like a boss.
          sigpic

Comment

LOLz, your folks or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              Kids are lazy with technology these stays. Stop being an anti-confrontational pussy and go confront that server giving you problems in person. Don't try to fix it with some hippy liberal passive aggressive bullshit. Man up. Physically press it's power button like a boss.
              You obviously don't have parents that need help on a daily basis with computer issues. Did you even take into consideration the OP could be hundreds of miles away?

I would go with Teamviewer. I see alot of our clients using Logmein as wel.

Comment

I use teamviewer as well. Pretty solid IMO.
                The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  You obviously don't have parents that need help on a daily basis with computer issues. Did you even take into consideration the OP could be hundreds of miles away?

it was a joke. .. . .
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    it was a joke. .. . .
                    Lies
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Back orifice 2000

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                        Back orifice 2000
                        oh the memories, run this file for free games!!!, oh it just disappeared, hrmm I dunno what happened (yesssssssss)
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          oh the memories, run this file for free games!!!, oh it just disappeared, hrmm I dunno what happened (yesssssssss)
                          Lol! I was at defcon when they released bo2k.. Amazingly fun times

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I knew it was a joke. But your right I just got back from Tyler where I unboxed and setup a new PC for my mom, and fixed some issues on my dad's computer. Simple shit in the digital age but not for retirees.

Oh win8 blows, especially when dealing a know it all mother who doesn't want or need all the shit ms is trying to push with it

Comment

Working...
                            X