Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Christ I wish that was law here...
    NO shit. That would solve a whole bunch of wasteful spending on entitlement programs.

Comment

what happened was he was seeing one girl and having sex with her, and then got involved with another woman and had sex with her but didnt use a condom, and then went back to the other chick and had sex with her again with out a condom. this is against the law in Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
        his alleged sex crime was misusing a condom? I should hope michael moore would come to my aid too should a condom brake in the middle a european sexcapade
        Lucky Pierre?
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Does anyone find it funny that these leaks have made this Administration look like the circus it is, and the previous shine like a diamond? None of this shit came out or attempted to come out under Bush. I think its wrong to leak secrets of the govmt, and to put our troops in danger, but some of the memos and shit like that going around the administration that make them look like fuck tards is quite funny.

Comment

Don't you think having a bunch of idiots in charge puts the troops more at risk than any single other thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Does anyone find it funny that these leaks have made this Administration look like the circus it is, and the previous shine like a diamond? None of this shit came out or attempted to come out under Bush. I think its wrong to leak secrets of the govmt, and to put our troops in danger, but some of the memos and shit like that going around the administration that make them look like fuck tards is quite funny.
              They've been coming out for years, only now are they getting worldwide media attention. Afghan War Diary came out in 07 and they've been publishing since 06.

"Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government. And paramount among the responsibilities of a free press is the duty to prevent any part of the government from deceiving the people and sending them off to distant lands to die of foreign fevers and foreign shot and shell." - Justice Black Re: Pentagon Papers
              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
              X