Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
    LOL @ Blanks....

You can see the shot hit the desk, and the second hit the floor. God i hope you haven't turned into the conspiracy theorist, wade.
    Lol

Comment

The dude lost his job and unemployment benefits, then his wife lost her job. He just snapped it looks like to me. When people have nothing to lose anymore they do strange things.
      Last edited by mr tinfoil hat; 12-15-2010, 04:45 PM.
      “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Originally posted by mr tinfoil hat View Post
        The dude lost his job and unemployment benefits, then his wife lost his job. He just snapped it looks like to me. When people have nothing to lose anymore they do strange things.
        When people lose everything, it gets ugly. Wait until this happens on a mass level.

Comment

The dude lost his job and unemployment benefits, then his wife lost his job. He just snapped it looks like to me. When people have nothing to lose anymore they do strange things.
          This is kinda what I fear as the longer more and more people stay/get unemployed.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

The dude lost his job and unemployment benefits, then his wife lost her job. He just snapped it looks like to me. When people have nothing to lose anymore they do strange things.
            x2 That's what I've been saying. It doesn't make it right to go around killing, but that is what happen when people reach the end of their rope.

Comment

The guy didn't want to hurt anyone. They were blanks.

Listen the that last few seconds of the second video. Where is the media on this little detail??

www.crossfit.com

Comment

They were assuming that they were since those shots should have hit their target from that distance. He turned the gun on himself and committed suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashstang04 View Post

Listen the that last few seconds of the second video. Where is the media on this little detail??

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=772_1292376603
                  You can actually see the bullets hitting the desk and the floor... Where do you get blanks from?

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashstang04 View Post

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=772_1292376603
                    does it hurt to not have a brain?
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      LOL... because people that come into our board rooms with guns can't shoot for shit anyway.
                      Most people buy pistols thinking they will automatically shoot straight and never take them out to site them in. I have bought pistols that wouldn't hit paper from 10 yards.
                      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        When people lose everything, it gets ugly. Wait until this happens on a mass level.
                        x2

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                          Most people buy pistols thinking they will automatically shoot straight and never take them out to site them in. I have bought pistols that wouldn't hit paper from 10 yards.

I don't care if you can hit paper @ 10 or 100 yards. I a stressful situation, all bets are off, as far as hitting your target. Then you add in your subconscious telling you it's wrong to kill people. You will miss your target, unless your trained properly, or have lived through the live situation a time or two. Or just lucky.

Comment

That Superintendent has some serious stones.

Comment

Buy the purse!
                              PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. – Bidding has resumed for a purse a woman used to hit a gunman at a Florida Panhandle school board meeting.

The website eBay had stopped the auction Friday because it didn't meet the legal requirements for a charitable listing. But that issue has been resolved and the brown handbag is again up for grabs.

Its owner, board member Ginger Littleton, used the purse to whack the gunman's arm. Though Littleton wasn't able to disarm Clay Duke, the purse became a hit.

Proceeds will go to a charity run by Mike Jones, the district security chief who wounded the gunman before he killed himself last week.

The auction is set to end Wednesday.
                              Bidding has resumed for a purse a woman used to hit a gunman at a Florida Panhandle school board meeting.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Did you hear that one coward? "I'm sure [insert name here} signed the papers, but he didn't mean anything by it."

Comment

Working...
                                X