Origin of Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origin of Life

Poopnut2 - please answer this question: "What is the origin of the building blocks of life?" I want to hear where you claim science tracks these building blocks back to exactly.

I say you believe we evolved from rocks, and that's what textbooks say too. You claim scientists believe differently, so I want to hear where these building blocks of life came from. Let's here it.

Haha, you started a new thread. I consider myself to be pretty immature, but this is ridiculous. Give it up, turd. I've explained literally all of this in the other thread. You choosing not to read it doesn't merit a new thread being made.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by BrianC View Post
      Poopnut2 - please answer this question: "What is the origin of the building blocks of life?" I want to hear where you claim science tracks these building blocks back to exactly.

I say you believe we evolved from rocks, and that's what textbooks say too. You claim scientists believe differently, so I want to hear where these building blocks of life came from. Let's here it.
      I here we came from rocks.
      Slow moving projects
      1964 C10 350/700r4
      1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        Haha, you started a new thread. I consider myself to be pretty immature, but this is ridiculous. Give it up, turd. I've explained literally all of this in the other thread. You choosing not to read it doesn't merit a new thread being made.
        I read everything you said and it still amounted to the fact that you believe we came from rocks. LOL

Therefore, I want you to explain it again. Heck, cut and paste it in here if you don't want to type it again. And when you do, I'll point out again how it says you come from a rock. lol And when you deny it, I will ask you to take it one step further back than what you said so you can tell me where those "buliding blocks of life" came from, and you'll eventually just not answer me (kind of like you are now) because you know you will have to admit you believe we evolved from rocks. LOL

Sorry, but this is an immature, though it is definitely a vat of endless entertainment. hahaha I love seeing people resist admitting that they are idiots when questioned about their absurd beliefs. It doesn't get much better than that.

Comment

hahaha I love seeing people resist admitting that they are idiots when questioned about their absurd beliefs. It doesn't get much better than that.
          What makes your beliefs less absurd than somebody else's?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

BrianC didn't pass chemistry class.
            Men have become the tools of their tools.
            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I read everything you said and it still amounted to the fact that you believe we came from rocks. LOL

Therefore, I want you to explain it again. Heck, cut and paste it in here if you don't want to type it again. And when you do, I'll point out again how it says you come from a rock. lol And when you deny it, I will ask you to take it one step further back than what you said so you can tell me where those "buliding blocks of life" came from, and you'll eventually just not answer me (kind of like you are now) because you know you will have to admit you believe we evolved from rocks. LOL

Sorry, but this is an immature, though it is definitely a vat of endless entertainment. hahaha I love seeing people resist admitting that they are idiots when questioned about their absurd beliefs. It doesn't get much better than that.
              Just another example of you seeing what you want to see. I guess we all do that to an extent though.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                Just another example of you seeing what you want to see. I guess we all do that to an extent though.

Some more than others, obviously. (not directed at you)

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                  What makes your beliefs less absurd than somebody else's?
                  It doesnt. We all have our reason to believe the direction we take.No matter how hard we try to argue the point of "God", we will always come empty till one acts upon the word..

“Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine, and acts upon them, may be compared to wise man, who built his house upon the rock.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
                  Photobucket

Comment

BrianC, your main agenda on this site is to antagonize and condescend others that have different views than you. Not a very good example of how a Christian should be. Instead of attacking his statements and trying to publicly ridicule him, why not just state your beliefs and agree to disagree? You arent gonna win many people over with your long-winded, self-righteous tactics. Nobody wants to get into a debate with you because 1, its pointless to argue with delusional people, and 2, it would take too much effort to read through your diatribe to dissect it...and really isnt worth it because its like arguing with a 3yr old. Just because someone doesnt believe in God doesnt mean they believe in the Big Bang Theory...which isnt as simple as man coming from rocks.

Comment

maybe poopnut is right, my dad had rocks and he had 3 kids. i have rocks and i have two kids.

you may be onto something here.
                      95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Originally posted by openroadracer View Post
                        maybe poopnut is right, my dad had rocks and he had 3 kids. i have rocks and i have two kids.

you may be onto something here.
                        lol
                        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                          lol
                          The "lol" part is that I never mentioned anything about rocks. Seriously, ever. He made one post about how I believe that life began when rain fell on rocks and ran with it. I'm still not sure where he thinks I posted that.

However, after hearing some of the posts on here, I'm staying the fuck away from rocks. I'm not ready for kids.

Comment

This nigger is an alias. Bet.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X