No announcement yet.

Origin of Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how in the hell would we have evolved from rocks?
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      The "lol" part is that I never mentioned anything about rocks. Seriously, ever. He made one post about how I believe that life began when rain fell on rocks and ran with it. I'm still not sure where he thinks I posted that.

However, after hearing some of the posts on here, I'm staying the fuck away from rocks. I'm not ready for kids.
      I know man. I guess he is trying to push you into a confirmation on your belief of the beginning. No side has a answer that just jumps out there where everyone can believe, aside from faith.
      Photobucket

Comment

The "lol" part is that I never mentioned anything about rocks. Seriously, ever. He made one post about how I believe that life began when rain fell on rocks and ran with it. I'm still not sure where he thinks I posted that.

However, after hearing some of the posts on here, I'm staying the fuck away from rocks. I'm not ready for kids.
        You didn't have to say rocks. You said the building blocks of life came from volcanoes. Well, what the hell comes out of volcanoes? Oh, that's right - MOLTEN ROCK... Show me something LIVING or that can possibly live which comes out of a volcano with the molten rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
          I know man. I guess he is trying to push you into a confirmation on your belief of the beginning. No side has a answer that just jumps out there where everyone can believe, aside from faith.
          I just want him to admit what his beliefs amount to - that we evolved from rocks. Any textbook will confirm that. They can say all they want about volcanoes, but molten rock is what comes out of volcanoes, so he's saying that we come from rocks. He just doesn't want to admit it...

Comment

Originally posted by BrianC View Post
            You didn't have to say rocks. You said the building blocks of life came from volcanoes. Well, what the hell comes out of volcanoes? Oh, that's right - MOLTEN ROCK... Show me something LIVING or that can possibly live which comes out of a volcano with the molten rocks.
            Again you're lying. I said that it began at the bottom of the ocean where the volcanic vents heat up the water resulting in chemical changes in basic elements forming proteins.

Just in case you didn't read it that time either. Here it is again.

I said that it began at the bottom of the ocean where the volcanic vents heat up the water resulting in chemical changes in basic elements forming proteins.

At least you finally admitted that you lied...yet again. The lies are almost as entertaining as whenever you link a site and say that it's either not a creationist site, or that you weren't aware that it was.

You're like a girl. "You didn't have to say it for me to know what you meant." Sometimes when I say something...I mean exactly what I say. Not what you think I meant to say.
            Last edited by jdgregory84; 12-08-2010, 07:12 PM.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Again you're lying. I said that it began at the bottom of the ocean where the volcanic vents heat up the water resulting in chemical changes in basic elements forming proteins.

I said that it began at the bottom of the ocean where the volcanic vents heat up the water resulting in chemical changes in basic elements forming proteins.

At least you finally admitted that you lied...yet again. The lies are almost as entertaining as whenever you link a site and say that it's either not a creationist site, or that you weren't aware that it was.

You're like a girl. "You didn't have to say it for me to know what you meant." Sometimes when I say something...I mean exactly what I say. Not what you think I meant to say.
              Dude, just drop it. He's trying to bait you into taking a stand and making a firm statement of your beliefs and the proceed to condescend and ridicule you as he picks it apart using his flawed and delusional logic/information. You cannot argue with a psychotic person. It goes no where and makes those kind of people more staunch in their convictions. He will autistically berate you with verbose posts that all say basically the same delusional shit. He is sick and needs help.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                Dude, just drop it. He's trying to bait you into taking a stand and making a firm statement of your beliefs and the proceed to condescend and ridicule you as he picks it apart using his flawed and delusional logic/information. You cannot argue with a psychotic person. It goes no where and makes those kind of people more staunch in their convictions. He will autistically berate you with verbose posts that all say basically the same delusional shit. He is sick and needs help.
                It's one thing to berate. Between this and then blaming evolution for the holocaust with false information, his lies (not beliefs) are coming to light.

Comment

I just want him to admit what his beliefs amount to - that we evolved from rocks. Any textbook will confirm that. They can say all they want about volcanoes, but molten rock is what comes out of volcanoes, so he's saying that we come from rocks. He just doesn't want to admit it...
                  I honestly dont know much about evalution, so this whole rock thing is new to me. I just know that I have a faith that teaches me better.
                  Photobucket

Comment

I did not admit I lied, because I did not lie. I honestly didn't remember you said volcanic vents in the ocean. I thought you said volcanic eruptions caused it.

Oh, and THANK YOU for finally reposting your beliefs so I can reassess them, because I clearly remembered incorrectly.

Now, let's take another look at your belief. You believe the ocean waters were changed by the heat from the volcanic vents. Let's take that belief back further. From where did the ocean water come? Oh, that's right - it rained on the rocks for millions of years to create the ocean primordial ooze, which you say was brought to life by volcanic heat.

In other words, you believe the primordial ooze which sprang to life because of volcanic heat in the ocean came from raining on the rocks. You believe we evolved from rocks....

Comment

It's one thing to berate. Between this and then blaming evolution for the holocaust with false information, his lies (not beliefs) are coming to light.
                      What lies? Explain one lie I've posted. I've shown twice now that two supposed "lies" I posted were not lies at all. One was a misunderstanding of what you said the first time. Another was you claiming I'd lied, but I was simply stating things from historical articles. Just because you post an article and show it says something different doesn't make the article I posted a lie. It's simply different information. I post articles which claim creation is true, and that does not make you a liar for posting evolution aritcles. I could call you a liar because my article has different information than yours, but I'm not an asshole like you all. I actually try to bring up accurate irrationalities in your beliefs. I don't use personal attacks to discredit you like you all do me because you have no good scientific arguments. I only personally attack for entertainment sake to join in on your personal attacks. That's how most evolutionists debate creationsists - they just use character assassination and say "creationism isn't science, it's religion", all the while, covering up that evolutionism is a religion too.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                        I honestly dont know much about evalution, so this whole rock thing is new to me. I just know that I have a faith that teaches me better.
                        Any textbook will tell you that millions of years ago it rained on the rocks to create the oceans and primordial ooze in those oceans. Poopnut was simply showing another part I didn't mention, which is that the ocean vents heated the ooze to change the attributes of the protiens. I think they then claim that lightning struck these organisms (which I guess decided to swim to the top of the ocean) and brought them to life. He believes this in spite of the fact that they cannot replicate it in a laboratory test with oxygen present in the system. And even without oxygen in the system, they can only create 3 proteins when 20 are required to create life, and those 3 which they created are turned the wrong directions to line up properly to form anything. A 3 year old child with no knowledge of language or typing would have a better chance of typing a sophisticated 500 page novel blindfolded at a computer than this experiment working and producing life. lol

Comment

Lie #1 - stated that I said that life came from rain on rocks. You're still lying about it in the post above this one. Now you're just making stuff up as you go along, which seems to suit you just fine.

Lie #2 - stated that Hitler sent the Jews to America saying that if nobody took them, he was going to kill them. You state you can provide proof of this...yet you haven't. Good job. You blame science and the theory of evolution for the holocaust, when in other threads, you say that anything scientist discover is God working through them...therefore IF the holocaust was a result of scientists wanting to speed up the evolutionary process...weren't they doing it through God? Or did the devil work his way in on that one?

Keep lying to others and yourself. Like I said, it seems to work for you. Even the other christians on this site are calling you out on your B.S.
                          Last edited by jdgregory84; 12-09-2010, 04:12 PM. Reason: them working through God should've been God working through them

Comment

Oh, and THANK YOU for finally reposting your beliefs so I can reassess them, because I clearly remembered incorrectly..
                            why do you fucking care about his beliefs. just worry about your own.

IMO, there's nothing worse than a self promoting bible (or quoran) thumper.
                            95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

You guys need to read From Darwin to Hitler by Richard Weikart.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                                You guys need to read From Darwin to Hitler by Richard Weikart.
                                dave give me a holler next time you come up here to dallas and lets go play some golf. i bought me a new set of Cleveland Launcher irons i want you to check out.
                                95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Working...
                                X