X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Brian, are you a contortionist?

Comment

Originally posted by openroadracer View Post
      dave give me a holler next time you come up here to dallas and lets go play some golf. i bought me a new set of Cleveland Launcher irons i want you to check out.
      Is what I play with.
      Photobucket

Comment

I am laid up with a broken tibia and torn acl. No golf for me for at least 4-5mos.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          I am laid up with a broken tibia and torn acl. No golf for me for at least 4-5mos.
          Just as the Spring rolls in.
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            Lie #1 - stated that I said that life came from rain on rocks. You're still lying about it in the post above this one. Now you're just making stuff up as you go along, which seems to suit you just fine.
            No, I'm not making up anything. You said the ocean waters were heated up by the vents on the ocean floor which caused what was in the water to change and eventually create life. Where did the water come from? Rain. Where did the organisms in the water come from? They came from it raining on the rocks. That is what scientists say. That is what textbooks say. You don't know your own theory.

Answer my questions: Where did the things in the water comes from which were changed by the heat of the volcanic vents? How did they get into the water? Where did the water come from?

You answer those questions and you're going to have to admit that all of that stuff came from raining on the rocks, just like textbooks say...

Lie #2 - stated that Hitler sent the Jews to America saying that if nobody took them, he was going to kill them. You state you can provide proof of this...yet you haven't. Good job. You blame science and the theory of evolution for the holocaust, when in other threads, you say that anything scientist discover is God working through them...therefore IF the holocaust was a result of scientists wanting to speed up the evolutionary process...weren't they doing it through God? Or did the devil work his way in on that one?

Keep lying to others and yourself. Like I said, it seems to work for you. Even the other christians on this site are calling you out on your B.S.
            Oh really? Someone else knew the story of the Jews being sent here by Hitler on a boat and even reported the exact number of them (920 I think it was). Oh, but you skipped over that post apparently. So no, it wasn't a lie and others know about it.

You have absolutely no proof that I've ever lied about anything here whatsoever.

Please show me where I ever said that anything scientists discover is God working through them. I don't recall ever believing that, and if you are going to claim I said it, then prove it. Otherwise, you're lying. Let's see the post and link the thread. I want to see exactly where I said that. And if you cannot reproduce it, you're lying and you should get what you're wanting for me, which is to be banned from the website, right??

Comment

Charles Darwin (circa 1879)

But I may say that the impossibility of conceiving that this grand and wondrous universe, with our conscious selves, arose through chance, seems to me the chief argument for the existence of God; but whether this is an argument of real value, I have never been able to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Charles Darwin (circa 1879)

But I may say that the impossibility of conceiving that this grand and wondrous universe, with our conscious selves, arose through chance, seems to me the chief argument for the existence of God; but whether this is an argument of real value, I have never been able to decide.
                People often get evolution and creation/origin theory confused. They are completely different discussions and evolution is in no way mutually exclusive to believing in God. It is, however, mutually exclusive to Bible literalism.

Comment

I only stuck a Darwin quote in here for a bit of irony because evolution had been brought up yet again by other posters.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianC View Post
                    No, I'm not making up anything. You said the ocean waters were heated up by the vents on the ocean floor which caused what was in the water to change and eventually create life. Where did the water come from? Rain. Where did the organisms in the water come from? They came from it raining on the rocks. That is what scientists say. That is what textbooks say. You don't know your own theory.

Answer my questions: Where did the things in the water comes from which were changed by the heat of the volcanic vents? How did they get into the water? Where did the water come from?

You answer those questions and you're going to have to admit that all of that stuff came from raining on the rocks, just like textbooks say...

Oh really? Someone else knew the story of the Jews being sent here by Hitler on a boat and even reported the exact number of them (920 I think it was). Oh, but you skipped over that post apparently. So no, it wasn't a lie and others know about it.

You have absolutely no proof that I've ever lied about anything here whatsoever.

Please show me where I ever said that anything scientists discover is God working through them. I don't recall ever believing that, and if you are going to claim I said it, then prove it. Otherwise, you're lying. Let's see the post and link the thread. I want to see exactly where I said that. And if you cannot reproduce it, you're lying and you should get what you're wanting for me, which is to be banned from the website, right??
                    Pertaining to lie#2 - Here's a link to that thread "http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2303" there is not one person who posted that they agree with you or heard a similar story that you did. Go ahead and read, there's not many posts. Your thread got debunked pretty quick.

Pertaining to lie#1 - To simplify things I guess you can say the water on earth came from rain. To simplify it even more, you could say that earths gravity attracted hydrogen and oxygen close enough to condense the gases and make the form a liquid. You can't simplify everything, even though your religious beliefs make you want to do just that. "That's easy...God did it." If you do want to know where all the stuff came from to form earth and life, it came from all over and over billions of years gravity eventually pulled everything together.

As far as you stating that scientists work through god, I don't think I made that up, however I could've confused you with somebody else. I am a liar at times, but at least I'm honest with myself.

I don't think I once said that you should be banned, tard. I know other people have posted that you should be, but I haven't. Provide me the post and a link to the thread if you think otherwise. Actually, you'll see me post in many "should so and so be banned" threads that banning poeple because you don't agree with them is childish. But wait, all you do is troll the theology forum posting links with bias "scientists" who you claim have no "creation" inclinations.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Pertaining to lie#2 - Here's a link to that thread "http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2303" there is not one person who posted that they agree with you or heard a similar story that you did. Go ahead and read, there's not many posts. Your thread got debunked pretty quick.
                      Wow... so, just because you don't know something about history, it's a lie, right? Well, here's your reference:

Arthur D. Morse, While 6 Million Died, p. 204
                      “The Germans responded to the U.S. refugee plan with contemp. Chancellor Hitler, never losing an opportunity to deflate democratic pretense, said in a speech at Konigsberg, ‘I can only hope and expect that the other world, which has such deep sympathy for these criminals, will at least be generous enough to convery this sympathy to practical aid. We, on our part, are ready to put all these criminals at the disposal of these countries, for all I care, even on luxury ships.’ [1938] On April 13, [1938] President Roosevelt met at the White House with Protestant, Catholic and Jewish leaders to discuss the new international effort. The delegation included former High Commissioner James G. McDonald, who would become chairman of the President’s Advisory Group on Political Refugees.”

Arthur D. Morse, While 6 Million Died
                      Tells the story of how 900+ Jews were put in a ship and sent first to Cuba, who refused to take them, and then went up the entire eastern coast of the U.S. trying to find a state who would take them. Roosevelt and all the eastern seaboard states refused to take them. Sweden finally decided to take them.

By all means, order the book on Amazon and read it if you like. It's probably an interesting read.

Comment

Pertaining to lie#1 - To simplify things I guess you can say the water on earth came from rain. To simplify it even more, you could say that earths gravity attracted hydrogen and oxygen close enough to condense the gases and make the form a liquid. You can't simplify everything, even though your religious beliefs make you want to do just that. "That's easy...God did it." If you do want to know where all the stuff came from to form earth and life, it came from all over and over billions of years gravity eventually pulled everything together.
                        Creationists don't simplify anything at all. And they don't just say, "God did it". They show all of the exact same science that evolutionists do. The ONLY difference is that they interpret how it got where it is in a different way.

You say a simple "big bang" occurred, we say a God created a "big bang", if you will, and stretched out the heavens around the earth, just as the Bible states many times, which is how we explain an expanding universe. But the science we know about it is still the same.

And it's not that I simplified what you said. I just took it to its actual meaning. The oceans came from the rain, and scientists say that the primordial ooze in the oceans came from the rain hitting the rocks and the minerals from the erosion of the rocks is what built up in the oceans to create that ooze. You just went one step further and said that the WAY the ooze was modified to make it ready to be alive was by way of volcanic heat vents in the oceans. The next step is lightning shocking it to life as it surfaces. Sure, call that complicated if you like, but that is how textbooks put it, which means scientists believe we come from rocks (or a little nicer way to say it is that we come from the minerals in rocks).

So, you basically admitted that you believe we come from rocks. That's all I wanted. And I am not saying that to belittle you. I just wanted you to actually think about the truth of what you believe and admit it to everyone else so the other evolutionists can see what they believe. That's all. I want evolutionists to understand what they believe more thoroughly, and the truths and lies behind it. Like, all of the supposed pre-humans have all been either faked or simply disproved. Nevada-man was a pig's tooth. Piltdown man was an ape jawbone chiseled, fitted to a human skull, then buried for the guy's students to find on a dig. He admitted it years later (I think that one wasa called Piltdown Man, but I may be getting it mixed up with another).

You people think I have some neferious intentions here, but I honestly don't. Had I never joined in on the insults back and forth, it's possible people would've understood I am not trolling. But I have a feeling just the things I post would get me labelled as a troll, just because people don't like the things I post.

I don't think I once said that you should be banned, tard. I know other people have posted that you should be, but I haven't. Provide me the post and a link to the thread if you think otherwise. Actually, you'll see me post in many "should so and so be banned" threads that banning poeple because you don't agree with them is childish. But wait, all you do is troll the theology forum posting links with bias "scientists" who you claim have no "creation" inclinations.
                        I get the people who want me banned mixed up. lol My mistake.

And actually, I don't post "biased" scientists. I post mostly evolution scientist claims. I posted ONE scientist whom was claimed to be an evolutionist incorrectly by whomever I got the information from, only to find out that I was incorrect later.

However, if I remember correctly, the statement you posted only said that he was a Christian, not necessarily a creationist. I could be wrong about that part, though. There are evolutionists who turn creationist through research. I've seen plenty of books written by them, or books which compile many stories of that happening and quotes, etc..

I'm not trolling by any means. My intentions are good. If I would stop joining in on the insulting and just let the atheists do it to me but be silent about it, it could possibly fix that problem, but I doubt it. I think the info I post is simply disliked by the atheists, and sometimes even the Christians. lol

Comment

As far as you stating that scientists work through god, I don't think I made that up, however I could've confused you with somebody else. I am a liar at times, but at least I'm honest with myself.
                          I've never believed that. I think what I said is that in a Christian nation (the U.S.) and in the Jewish nation, both using the Mosaic Law as the foundation for their laws, and in doing so created a free society, we see the most scientific advancements and discoveries and inventions. I was watching a video not long ago where they stated that the highest frequency of scientific advance comes out of Israel. And the United States is known for its scientific advancements, of course, and one of our Founding Fathers has the most patents of anyone in history. Though, it was quicker and easier to get patents back then, and there was more to create and discover. But our Founding Fathers were incredibly smart and they hold TONS of patents and are responsible for amazing things such as the storage, use and production of electricity. Though, Tesla had a lot to do with that too. He may have started his research earlier, I don't remember.

Comment

Haha, you started a new thread. I consider myself to be pretty immature, but this is ridiculous. Give it up, turd. I've explained literally all of this in the other thread. You choosing not to read it doesn't merit a new thread being made.
                            At least you admit you're immature.

I'm immature in some areas, I admit - like on these forums. lol I should not join in on the insults and such, but I do. That's immature. But what I asked you to do here was not immature. I literally wanted you to take your belief back to where it starts and admit what scientists already teach in textbooks - that people evolved from rocks. There's nothing immature about that. If I call you names or insult you, that's immature and uncalled for.

Aside from the forums, there are very few areas of my life which are immature, but they are there. Racing is immature, because it's not necessary - it's "playing cars" as Murph's wife calls it. LOL Though, I'll be stopping that when the kid comes. lol But heck, there are 50 year old men who still play computer games or go through mid-life crisis and buy sports cars and do all kinds of immature things. I'm trying to cut out those things from my life, and one of them will be stopping posting on forums. lol But not just yet...

Comment

Wow... so, just because you don't know something about history, it's a lie, right? Well, here's your reference:

Arthur D. Morse, While 6 Million Died, p. 204
                              “The Germans responded to the U.S. refugee plan with contemp. Chancellor Hitler, never losing an opportunity to deflate democratic pretense, said in a speech at Konigsberg, ‘I can only hope and expect that the other world, which has such deep sympathy for these criminals, will at least be generous enough to convery this sympathy to practical aid. We, on our part, are ready to put all these criminals at the disposal of these countries, for all I care, even on luxury ships.’ [1938] On April 13, [1938] President Roosevelt met at the White House with Protestant, Catholic and Jewish leaders to discuss the new international effort. The delegation included former High Commissioner James G. McDonald, who would become chairman of the President’s Advisory Group on Political Refugees.”

Arthur D. Morse, While 6 Million Died
                              Tells the story of how 900+ Jews were put in a ship and sent first to Cuba, who refused to take them, and then went up the entire eastern coast of the U.S. trying to find a state who would take them. Roosevelt and all the eastern seaboard states refused to take them. Sweden finally decided to take them.

By all means, order the book on Amazon and read it if you like. It's probably an interesting read.
                              So out of the 6 million people that Hitler had killed, he tried to "save" 900? That's a good ratio. Also, remember when you said it was due to the fact that America wanted to further evolution and that's why the Jews were turned away? So you blamed evolution for the holocaust. Remember that part?

Comment

Here are your words.

Anyway, just thought this was an interesting article some might like to read. The US's embracing of Evolution is indirectly responsible for Hitler's little Jew-ca-pade in the gas chambers. I wish we had taken in those Jews.

So, doesn't it make you happy to know what Evolution has done for you? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X