Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, has obama thrown the democrats to the wolves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, has obama thrown the democrats to the wolves?

With the just announced deal he made with the GOP? It looks to me that the dems are now stuck in the position of "obstructing unemployment benefits" and "causing tax increases" if they stick to their guns LOL......

I'm thinking Obama quickly woke up to the fact that he was nothing more than a stage prop, statigically placed in the position he's in to move the agenda of others. I bet he was just waiting for a change to give "his boys" a reminder that he's not just anyone's boy.

Comment

I'm glad he shut them out. I just hope this Republican congress keeps the Senate nutless, and we can have a semblance of sanity with one branch going to the Republicans, and one branch going to the Democrats. I hope it's as fruitful as the back half of the '90's was. Also, LMAO @ Olberman's video on the front page of msnbc. That little bitch had kittens!
      Vid here:
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        I'm glad he shut them out. I just hope this Republican congress keeps the Senate nutless, and we can have a semblance of sanity with one branch going to the Republicans, and one branch going to the Democrats. I hope it's as fruitful as the back half of the '90's was. Also, LMAO @ Olberman's video on the front page of msnbc. That little bitch had kittens!
        Vid here:
        http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/...59453#40559453
        Thats fucking priceless, I bet after that he had a stroke. I'm loving it.
        bummer is FUCKED where ever he turns.
        You hit the nail on the head, hes figured out he was nothing but a Patsy for others. I have a feeling his bus better clear out the dead from under it becuse Im betting hes going to start throwing every one he can under on his way out.
        I'm almost starting to feel sorry for him, I think he actually believed he was the chosen one to swoop in and make every thing all better.

Comment

Barry's already in full campaign mode, except now EVERYONE hates him! He doesn't even have the left now. He didn't even fight for one of his big campaign issues. It would be hilarious that he's such a bitch, if it wasn't so tragic.

Comment

LMAO!!! You know your days are done when you're a Democrat and Olberwoman is bitching about you. Fucking beautiful!!! He was almost... ALMOST speaking is Boehner's defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              LMAO!!! You know your days are done when you're a Democrat and Olberwoman is bitching about you. Fucking beautiful!!! He was almost... ALMOST speaking is Boehner's defense.
              I thought Jimmy Carter was weak? Barry makes him look like Charles Bronson, for crissakes!

Comment

Ya, it's so embarassing, the Kenyans and Indonesians aren't even claiming him anymore.

Comment

2 years is a long time.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

I know... ugh

Comment

With the trash talking he did, calling the Republicans "hostage takers," was his way of making the left happy. "I'll just trash talk a bit... that will satisfy them."

Repubs don't even control any branch, and he is just trying to start the excuse train of not being able to get anything he wants done.

Comment

So Obama has pulled a Clinton and gone moderate.

Now can we do something about this bullshit spending?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                          So Obama has pulled a Clinton and gone moderate.

Now can we do something about this bullshit spending?
                          Clinton pulled it off because he was likable and actually admitted to what the people wanted. The shine has worn off of this sack of monkey dung.

I think we'll see some big cuts after the first of the year. The new Congress has seen the light.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                            With the trash talking he did, calling the Republicans "hostage takers," was his way of making the left happy. "I'll just trash talk a bit... that will satisfy them."

Repubs don't even control any branch, and he is just trying to start the excuse train of not being able to get anything he wants done.
                            They'll have the House next month, the Democrats won't have a large enough majority in the Senate to filibuster, and the fact that Republicans retain so much control in light of their relatively minor level of current representation is something considerable.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Clinton supported whatever his focus groups told him to, Barry is just following suit. It's not cool to be a liberal when everyone is blaming them for destroying the economy, being weak on national defense and having a foreign policy based on ignoring everything outside of Chicago, NYC and DC.

Comment

Working...
                              X