Well the Tax Cuts are going to be extended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Your saying THEY as if I am lumping millionaires with average folks. I am saying their are two different classes and have different mentalities with each.
    You're saying THEY as if I am lumping millionaires with average folks. I am saying there are two different classes and have different mentalities with each.
    Fixed. You did lump them together.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Gives Obama something to run on.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Fixed. You did lump them together.
        Actually, it should read.

Originally Posted by mstng86
        You're saying THEY as if I am lumping millionaires with average folks. I am saying they are two different classes and have different mentalities with each.

I must have been typing too fast.

Comment

So you don't think if you got a little extra money the thought wouldn't cross your mind to put it away for future emergencies, etc.? Millionaires have a different mentallity then the average working person, IMO. They see the money as a given almost.
          The first sentence makes the presumption that millionaires are making money solely to put it into savings, and the presumption that money in savings is somehow walled off from the rest of the economy. The second second sentence addresses the first as though you'd implied there was no difference in mentality, only to state there wasn't. That's where my confusion comes from. If I'm not explaining myself well enough, I give up.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            I really wish people would stop calling it a taxcut. no one is getting a tax cut we are however getting current tax rate extended. as far as the deficit goes cutting spending is the only thing that will help. if we gave more money through higher taxes, it would just be spent and not for deficit reduction but rather on social programs.
            This and the retards who say its adding to the deficit.

Comment

That is all nice and dandy, but lets say people just keep saving the extra money. Doesn't that pretty much throw the concept out of whack.
              What if pigs could fly.

Man it has all ready happened in the 80's it works period!

Comment

Working...
              X