• Dream act doa

Cloture failed
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Pelosi must be devasted.....

Comment

Yet DADT is up for a vote, it passed cloture
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Though I'm not necessarily in favor of openly gay citizens serving in the military, I always felt DADT was a stupid policy to officially endorse.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Though I'm not necessarily in favor of openly gay citizens serving in the military, I always felt DADT was a stupid policy to officially endorse.
          Other Western countries don't have a problem with it. It passed 63-33, BTW.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

the Dream act had to do with illegals, if they serve in the military or graduate from college, then they are granted residence, or something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
              the Dream act had to do with illegals, if they serve in the military or graduate from college, then they are granted residence, or something along those lines.
              It has everything to do with illegals. It is granting illegal immigrants that graduated college or who serve in the military residency status.

Comment

Thank you, Slick Willie! Once again, Clinton's "policy" comes back to haunt us. This was his "compromise" to his gay "constituents".

Comment

That's why I always thought DADT was a stupid policy. Either allow or don't allow gays in the military instead of sweeping the issue under a rug.

Comment

That's why I always thought DADT was a stupid policy. Either allow or don't allow gays in the military instead of sweeping the issue under a rug.
                    He did the same thing with bin Ladin, and he knocked down 2 of our buildings and damn near took out the SS Cole. Bad decisions tend to haunt governments. I realize that it interfered with his pussy hunt, but a man has got to have priorities.

Comment

Working...
                    X