Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCMJ now has to be rewritten...

ART. 125. SODOMY

(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration , however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense.
    (b) Any person found guilty of sodomy shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

Stupid liberal fags and their need for legislative legitimacy for their disgusting lifestyle.

Agreed. Considering the economic, social, and immigration problems that face this country today, it's fucking ridiculous that time is being spent on this issue. There have always been plenty of fags in the military, but they kept their behavior to themselves. I guess I don't see what was so wrong with that?
    - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
    1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

This is just a sideshow folks to keep everyone distracted.

Keep your eye on the money.

Comment

The libs are always wagging the dog...nothing new.

Comment

AnthonyS your right brother...your all correct. Im an active duty Marine and a Christain. It'll be difficult to talk about sexual harassment and sexual ASSault. I have no clue about homosexual activity or the lifestyle in general so how the hell can I provide solid counsel on the subject matter. I guess ILL have to take classes on it or better yet rewrite the Uniform Code of Military Justice to cover MY SIX. Will this factor into promotion or selection for a comission, where does it end. Hell put me down for being gay if itll get me promoted to SgtMaj or MGySgt. Itll be a tough transition for almost all of us....sign of the times. I have one enlistment to go....punching out...not coming out BBBWWWAAAHHHHHHHHH at least i thought it was funny...man its to doggon easy.

Comment

Working...
          X