No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Fridays have officially made ARs where they ought to be at $400 guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      That's a great deal, and Midway is great to deal with.
      I bought it.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        I bought it.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Yeah, wow cheap. I would buy one to shoot it to death.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            I was not complaining about anything. I just thought that $1100 sounded really high even for retail; I have had mine for a quite awhile now and do not know what they retail for. You will rarely see me bitch about the cost of something. In general I am more concerned with something that I want or need being available then I am with its price.
            Then it was a humble brag? Solid.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              I bought it.
              I'm just waiting on parts to get mine together. Evidently I got wholesale pricing on some stuff from dsg arms today.

Got a BCG, CH, buffer tube assembly, stock, and grip. Ordered the LPK. Waiting on my buddy to ship the upper. I was stupid to sell my last rifle. Can't wait for this one
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Vortex is running their Spitfire 3x prism scope through Amazon for $249, which is $100 below MAP, and $200 below MSRP.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Vortex-Optics-SPR-1303-Spitfire-EBR-556B/dp/B00HYRGNLM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449539896&sr=8-1&keywords=vortex+spitfire+3x+prism+scope[/ame]
                Last edited by YALE; 12-07-2015, 08:09 PM.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Primary arms has their microdots on close out for 69.99. Not sure if this is just their annual selling what is left on the shelf or a traditional closeout, meaning they will no longer sell them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaft View Post
                    Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    That's a great deal, and Midway is great to deal with.
                    How much was it?
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      How much was it?
                      It was $279, no tax no shipping. I like it.

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Carry handle and done!
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• $279 is a deal man. I got this complete upper and a lower parts kit on black Friday to build my stripped lower I've had for like 5 years.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            Vortex is running their Spitfire 3x prism scope through Amazon for $249, which is $100 below MAP, and $200 below MSRP.

http://www.amazon.com/Vortex-Optics-...3x+prism+scope
                            I have the 1x and it's great!
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Amazon deal of the day - Champion Wheely Bird Auto-Feed Trap - $219.99: http://amzn.com/B004U8HZWY
                              Last edited by Mike K; 12-20-2015, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                                Dead link
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X