Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, looks great

Comment

Thanks! Those old wheels bugged me. Now when the seal gets here for the rear air shock I can put it back in Dynamic mode and it will drop another inch.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Wish my car ADD wasnt so bad. I love driving the Audi and the Vette annoys me so I am selling both and compromising. Have an S8 on the way with the 605hp V8TT. How the hell they fit those turbos in the valley of the engine is amazing. I know its intake is on the outside and exhaust in the middle but still impressive.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Man, we need to get you some coke. It would be interesting to see how quickly you got to 150 pounds.

Comment

No regrats YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Man, we need to get you some coke. It would be interesting to see how quickly you got to 150 pounds.
              Been there, done that. Thats 100k I will never get back. Dumb ass teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                No regrats YOLO
                Yup. No regerts.

Comment

bro.

of course it is your money... but why did you not just buy a v and skip all this bullshit.

do you like getting kicked in the dick over and over?

Comment

I have driven many V cars. They just dont compare to a German car. Have several friends that dumped their Vs for AMGs, Porsche and M cars.

Just never been interested in paying that much for crappy plastics, sub par ride and a Camaro engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      I have driven many V cars. They just dont compare to a German car. Have several friends that dumped their Vs for AMGs, Porsche and M cars.

Just never been interested in paying that much for crappy plastics, sub par ride and a Camaro engine.

Yeah, but there is a certain reliability that comes with a GM car, plus the ease of repair if something does break.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        Yeah, but there is a certain reliability that comes with a GM car, plus the ease of repair if something does break.
                        Consumer Reports tells us otherwise on the reliability. I too looked at the ATS-V and CTS-V, but couldn't justify them over the M3. Still ended up getting a Mustang though, simply because it's been much cheaper and easier to modify myself, so I'll agree with you there. If I ever decide to throw in the wrench, I'd be looking at getting an M6 or bi-turbo Benz. Nothing personal against them, but the Audi's have never caught my eye.

To determine who makes the most reliable new cars, Consumer Reports' latest car reliability survey ranks the brands and reveals how regions compare.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          Wish my car ADD wasnt so bad. I love driving the Audi and the Vette annoys me so I am selling both and compromising. Have an S8 on the way with the 605hp V8TT. How the hell they fit those turbos in the valley of the engine is amazing. I know its intake is on the outside and exhaust in the middle but still impressive.

So after dumping all that money in both, youre selling them to dump money into another car?

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            A lot of friends have had weird issues. But they are much cheaper to work on. Really with the S8 the only worry parts are shocks ($800 each), headlights ($3000 each but dont burn out), high pressure injector pumps and the stupid expensive 8 speed auto.
                            That being said since 2012 only one person hurt a trans and the cars seem reliable at 720 AWHP. I am only tuning and downpipes which is 600 awhp and sub 3 second 0-60. That and I can install the tune and pipes at my shop.

Why I went back to Audi is while my Vette is stupid fast and CTSVs can be made stupid fast as well as Mustangs you cant really use it on the street as the cars wanna kill you. My 600 AWHP RS6 I could use all its power all the time and the car never once tried to kill me or even kick the tail out.

I am no pro driver, I like that the car can protect me and make me look like a hero.
                            That and the systems are AMAZING!

CTS does not use the nav system when driving aggressively and have the car set for the next corner. It sets the steering frimness, stiffens the outside shocks, loosens the inside ones, pre selects the gear and if the lights are on they are already looking around the corner before you even turn the wheel.
                            Some testers of the car were unaware of the integration and just kept sayin how strange it is that the car selects the perfect gear and is always ready for the corner. lol

Or the pre collision! If it sees its about to be rear ended it lifts/drops the tail to try and match bumper heights, the seatbelts pull you into the seat, the headrests come forward and it starts rolling the windows up before the impact happens.

I love car tech even though I am sure I dont know how to work on the cars systems even though I have the VAGCOM system. LOL

Comment

bro. all i heard is bla bla bla, i am a dirty tramp. and i basically want a volvo.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                                bro. all i heard is bla bla bla, i am a dirty tramp. and i basically want a volvo.
                                I want a Volvo.

mmmmmmmm......

Comment

Working...
                                X