Garland mexican trashed my GT and ran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garland mexican trashed my GT and ran

Had a very exciting evening Friday night.
    Wife wanted to go dancing so after work we headed out. We stopped off at a 7/11 on the way to grab some gas and RedBull. She pumped while I went inside to buy the drinks. As I was walking out a GMC truck started backing out of his spot, as I walked past I noticed he wasn’t slowing down and was headed right at my car. I ran up and started yelling at him to stop, then I started banging on his truck… No luck he slowly but surely put the left rear of his bumper through the right headlight of my wife’s 15GT. Then I heard the sound of him putting his truck in drive. I knew immediately shit had just gone from bad to worse, and he was going to run for it. This is where the story gets a little unbelievable, but I swear it’s true. I chased him down and idiotically stepped in front of his truck (still in the parking lot) He kept trying to steer around me as I shouted at him to stop and made pointless threatening gestures. That gave my 5ft tall wife the opportunity to pull his door open and go for the shifter and keys. She almost had them, but unfortunately he goosed it and she let go choosing not to be dragged by his truck.
    Once he got his door shut he charged me and I had to jump to the side again. As he passed I gave it my best go at punching out the passenger window. I failed (harder to do than one would think) he exited the parking lot through the wrong way, and got out on to the road and got stuck at a red light. I did my best Mel Gibson Lethal weapon impersonation and sprinted after him. I caught him at the light and started with the “Get out of the car” stuff again. I was headed for his driver’s door when he punched it. He pushed his way through the traffic running over the back of a black mazda that was one of several cars trying to block him in. He then made the turn onto the frontage road and took off. In the end, I’ve got a busted $1300 headlight, a trashed front bumper cover, and a scratched hood. Kid in the Honda made out a lot worse than me, and the mother fucker in the truck got away. Anyone in Garland want to drive past a house and see if there’s a banged up 05 GMC parked outside? Any Garland cops on here? I’m wondering if the address I have for him is any good. Denton PD doesn’t seem interested in helping past writing a report.

That sucks man. Hope the catch the fawker.

+2 soul points for story

Comment

People suck.

Comment

Damn sorry to hear. For future reference the new license plates are pretty easy to rip off.

Comment

Did talisman hack your account?

Comment

that motherfucker got warrants for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              that motherfucker got warrants for sure...
              From my research they live in Garland and haven't had car insurance on it since September of 2016.

Comment

This is why I pretty much only drive my beaters to Dallas. Assholes are everywhere and can't drive for shit. Hit my V10 ram and you're going to wish you hadn't, hit my 92 F150 and I don't care. Hit my Impala SS and I will lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Damn sorry to hear. For future reference the new license plates are pretty easy to rip off.
                  given the comment below, probably good plates. they generally don't go to that extreme

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  From my research they live in Garland and haven't had car insurance on it since September of 2016.
                  typical of that particular demographic. I knew a guy who would counterfeit insurance cards for those types, many years ago.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

My deductible is $500, the head lamp alone is $1300. I am thinking of getting all my hail damage fixed while it's in the shop, that's another $500. I was thinking of using this as an excuse to put a GT350 front end on it, but I think that's just going to cost to much and be a pain. I just love the 350 front.

Comment

fuck that guy

Comment

Man thats shitty. And he in the most common vehicle on the road in one of the most common colors. Sorry bub
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                          given the comment below, probably good plates. they generally don't go to that extreme

typical of that particular demographic. I knew a guy who would counterfeit insurance cards for those types, many years ago.
                          I know, but that's why I am telling folks. Rip the rear plate off. You won't have to worry about memorizing it and it will get him pulled over if he doesn't park it quickly.

Comment

Well that sucks.
                            It doesn't look that bad, but I'm sure the total on that H&R will be in the area of $2847.12 - $3273.59.
                            Might as well let the insurance handle it and you should have called the Garland popo, since that's where it happened. I doubt the insurance will need a police report, but if they do that's who you will need it from.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Somebody door dinged my wife’s suv and I’m all mad! I would have beat that guys ass if I could have caught him. Real shitty to mess up somebody’s car and not even accept responsibility. Had it happen to my truck more than once. One reason I can’t stand humans they tear your shit up then just haul ass. Total bullshit

Comment

Working...
                              X