Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If ya feel like helping support diabetes research...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If ya feel like helping support diabetes research...

Sign this petition to help spread the word to congress. I've been type 1 for 46 years, and all my life I keep hearing there will be a cure. Well, we all know that ain't happening, but maybe something will be found to help with all the complications it can cause, or prevent it from happening to someone.

I just signed the American Diabetes Association’s petition to make diabetes a national priority. I need your help so Congress does its part to stop this disease and its horrible complications. Please join me and sign the petition at http://diabetes.org/diabetesresearch

Thanks for everything you do to Stop Diabetes®!

I signed, where is my sugar free lollipop?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I signed, where is my sugar free lollipop?
      Got your lollipop right here bitch! Ziiiing

Comment

Yeah, we don't cure anything anymore, FAR more profitable to treat and control.

Comment

I don't really think that there is going to ever be a cure for hereditary issues and/or lifestyle issues.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            Yeah, we don't cure anything anymore, FAR more profitable to treat and control.

This. No money in actually helping people. Best to just keep them paying. What they really want, is something that disables the disease, but lets it come right back as soon as you quit paying.

But die uhbeetus is totally preventable. Hard to feel sorry for anyone that wasn't born with it.
            WH

Comment

Signed

Comment

Working...
              X