Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
    I think pretty much everything that he said is spot on. He has forgot more about building bikes then any of them know. None of them are in the same class as him. It's that simple.
    Agreed.

GMG's bike looks like something I could build in my garage, and I've got no fucking clue what I'm doing. Nothing special about it, imo. Sr's bike looks retarded to me, and so does Jr's. I can certainly see Jr winning, though. Because most people have no taste and prefer form over function.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
      It might seem that way to you........I think pretty much everything that he said is spot on. He has forgot more about building bikes then any of them know. None of them are in the same class as him. It's that simple. How do you know who will be voting and what they think? I don't know who votes on this kind of stuff, no clue.
      For fucks sake, again.....I agree, Jesse is the better builder. I just don't think he's SOCIALLY relevant (as defined in the dictionary) enough to win a popularity contest. I watched every build off, Monster Garage, etc over the years. I've been to West Coast when he still owned it. I've worked with metal and formed it as he does. I fully respect his abilities.

That said, I don't think he can win an "American Idol style" competition.

Comment

• I voted for the guys from gmg simply because this whole contest is name American CHOPPER the build off! Not American prototype or American themebikes or cafe racer. They built the best chopper by definition simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
          That said, I don't think he can win an "American Idol style" competition.
          Sad but true.

I was watching the tweets at the bottom of the screen and mentioned to my wife how funny it was that all the people commenting on JR were fucking women. That is who is going to win this competition for him.
          Disco knew what they were doing when they did the voting like this. Had it been old style build off where they had to actually meet up and ride the bikes to a real rally and have real bikers vote it would go a different direction.....

Comment

• JJ was/is/forever will be the fucking mad man in bikes for our generation. Period.

Comment

• Riddler trophy? I'm pretty sure Jesse James could give a fuck less about that. Boyd Coddington's corpse still cares about it more.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• anyone have pics of the bikes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  Riddler trophy? I'm pretty sure Jesse James could give a fuck less about that. Boyd Coddington's corpse still cares about it more.
                  And he doesn't care about the popular vote either......so why bother?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    anyone have pics of the bikes?
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                      And he doesn't care about the popular vote either......so why bother?
                      They pay in cash, lol.

Comment

• Jesse

Sr.

Jr.

Gas Monkey

Comment

• WTF? Did gas monkey just call flyrite and ask for, "one of everything?"

Comment

• I think they all look like shit, IMO.

I don't know why jesse went out of his way and tried to modernize his style.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              I think they all look like shit, IMO.

I don't know why jesse went out of his way and tried to modernize his style.
                              It's a bike he's always wanted to build. He said he wanted to make a fast race inspired bike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                                WTF? Did gas monkey just call flyrite and ask for, "one of everything?"
                                no. fucking. shit. i've seen this bike built a few hundred times.

Comment

Working...
                                X